India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Zero down on Piyush's murderer...Imp read

kashishsujal Newbie
kashishsujal
kashishsujal

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Friends it seems after Ekta refused to show Veena as the murder the KTH writers are at their wits end to decide who to show as the murderer. At one time they decided to zero it down to Mr Mehta/Mehra who had grudges against Piyush. But they did not like the story line. Now they want a totally new character to come in showing as the murderer. They are contemplating showing her as Piyush ex-girl-friend. She can also be shown as someone from Vasu's circle of friends who was given word by Vasu to be married to Piyush. Sujal will be shown knowing it........... But why he did not tell everyone nobody knows. So lets wait and see. They most probably will not air it till next week. This week they'll go along with sujal's jail-court story............... Kashish might be leaving sujal's house now for sometime atleast so as to fight for her Piyyyyyyyuuuuuuuushhhhhhh. Imagine what a shock she'll get on knowing that Piyush was not dudh ka dhula huya....... And Sujal jisko woh nafrat karti hai, woh pyaar sirf ek baar karta hai aur usko nibhata bhi hai...

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 17 January 2005 at 6:26am | IP Logged

Kashishsujal you have copied my topic and then given it here. I know you must have got it from yahoo groups and even they copied it from here itself. Go to this URL and you'll find you are just repeating my news. It's better not to do that. Check before you give something in the forum. Here's the URL of the orginal topic that I gave in this forum on 15th Jan.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=10388

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top