Post Reply New Post

Page 32 of 32

Page 1 Page 31
Page   of 32

GGG3

Goldie

GGG3

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 6:58am | IP Logged
OMG, Anoos sis and Netra sis, your comments were a laugh riotLOLLOL. I enjoyed them to the core. Thank you.

By the way, Anoo sis, don't be sorry. You have always cracked me up with your comments and i have never ever mistaken them. Just go ahead with your tongue in cheek remarksBig smile.

Aww.. Ambi, that's so sweet of you. You are a loving viewbie(ice iceWink) Thanks for the pictures Ambi. Wonderful and apt choice of pictures. Loved them so much.

Nallu, take the break and be back with renewed spirits. All the bestBig smile.

Edited by GGG3 - 11 November 2008 at 7:02am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is this love??? (archived) (Page 32)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
ooopss...I missed those lovely pics Ambi.....they are apt for the situation....EmbarrassedTongue

Nallu kanna, we compeletely understand you da.....take your time da.....Tongue

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 12 November 2008 at 12:27am | IP Logged
thanks gals for understandingBig smile

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 12 November 2008 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GGG3

Aww.. Ambi, that's so sweet of you. You are a loving viewbie(ice iceWink) indha ice'ku ellam mayangura aal naan illai gg honey..................AngryThanks for the pictures Ambi. Wonderful and apt choice of pictures. Loved them so much.ennai maniratnam koopitaaga,priyadarshan koopitaaga avunga ellarukkum no sollittu nalluvukku help panninenBig smile

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 13 November 2008 at 12:59am | IP Logged

. The description of that last scene, where Su and Jo were walking down the road is very very beautiful. The start and the end of the epilogue was brilliant. i knew gal u will see this for sureWink On the whole, i had an effect of having watched a feel good romantic movie starring Su and Jo. This story is my most favourite next to Anbudan kaathirukiren. thanks yaar Big smile

GGG3

Goldie

GGG3

Posted: 13 November 2008 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nallu

. The description of that last scene, where Su and Jo were walking down the road is very very beautiful. The start and the end of the epilogue was brilliant. i knew gal u will see this for sureWink On the whole, i had an effect of having watched a feel good romantic movie starring Su and Jo. This story is my most favourite next to Anbudan kaathirukiren. thanks yaar Big smile

LOLLOLNallu, looks like we have telepathic connection. I'm so happy dear. Thanks for letting me know.Big smile

GGG3

Goldie

GGG3

Posted: 13 November 2008 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kadhambari

Aww.. Ambi, that's so sweet of you. You are a loving viewbie(ice iceWink) indha ice'ku ellam mayangura aal naan illai gg honey..................AngryThanks for the pictures Ambi. Wonderful and apt choice of pictures. Loved them so much.ennai maniratnam koopitaaga,priyadarshan koopitaaga avunga ellarukkum no sollittu nalluvukku help panninenBig smile
LOL Oh adhanaala dhaan Maniyum Priyadharshanum manasodanju, Mumbai pakkam poitaangalaa. You are so mean Ambi. Atleast Spielberg, cameroonukkaavadhu Yes sollunga. PaavamLOL

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 16 November 2008 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
i am archiving this story above

find the full story there in announcement thread

Post Reply New Post

Go to top