Is this love??? (archived) (Page 31)

Post Reply New Post

Page 31 of 32

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 10 November 2008 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annoo

Yes nallu as ambi says all your stories are feel gud stories....

Try to give more such FFs.
I agree with G3's comment to your FFs.. Your stories has the most beautiful fantasies.. Looking forward for more such beautiful fantasies..

And about my comments to ur FF, I enjoyed doing it.. if it had hurt you in anyway, I am extremely sorry. I did not mean to hurt you.
Probably hereafter I would think twice illa more than that to post my comments.
I always believe that " orutharoda suthanthiram inoruvarin mookin nuniyil mudigirathu"  If I had touched or punched ur's or anyone's nose without my knowledge I apologise.
This is not only for Nallu but for the other single gals also who interpreted my comments in a negative way. Again I clarify I did not mean anything negatively...

No worries Anu, I don't see anything wrong in your comments pa.  

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is this love??? (archived) (Page 31)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

smile_plus

smile_plus

Posted: 10 November 2008 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kadhambari

All songs done.............check it up veda.

~Thanks for accommodating my earnest request..Wink

i hope u all like the photos..........& i guess it is someway related 2 the story.thank u all.

~Ennai poruthavarai, Photos ellam romba poruthama irundhadhu Clap  Surya's meesai illadha photos mattum thaan enakku sahikala..Wink 

smile_plus

smile_plus

Posted: 10 November 2008 at 6:46pm | IP Logged

I always believe that " orutharoda suthanthiram inoruvarin mookin nuniyil mudigirathu" 

Anu, Excellent line!! ClapClap

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 10 November 2008 at 8:34pm | IP Logged

This is not only for Nallu but for the other single gals also who interpreted my comments in a negative way. Again I clarify I did not mean anything negatively...

ROFLROFLROFL  Anu akka........EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ungallukku onnu theriyumma?  Naan thaan intha uzhagathilaye the most madasambaraani nnu sollanum....StarStar..i could never interpret your's or any others'comments in any way (i.e. positive or negative) but you make me laugh with your sense of humour.....ROFLROFL...like i told you i DID NOT UNDERSTAND anything in the first place ROFLROFL.......and hence there was no room and never will be for me to mistake you Tongue!  You've always been our sweet akka and you will always be akka!!!  Thumbs Up

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 10 November 2008 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming .....Oh Hi Nallu.........EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.....hm...ellam antha wet wet scene effect thaan....Approve........what a wonderful story altogether da ClapClapClap.........Definitely consider writing in the future da......and when you publish them, I'll be your numero uno fan Thumbs Up.........

We'll catch up on the rest of the elements later on Wink

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 12:58am | IP Logged
let me make myself clear

i have taken decision not to write not cause of ur comments anu sis
 just i thut i need a break from  this sugary stuff

i need to think clear particularly at this point of time

don't mistake me

its just a break

i hope its a short one

No hard feelings anyone pls

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Hey anu,c'mon yaar dun feel bad or dun be sorry yaar...............no need.i take this opportunity 2 tell u all here ......................be here & have maximum fun & enjoy gals........dun take anything personally or seriously.

nallu,take a break...........i appreciate ur points but please come back & entertain us yaar.I wish u gud luck daa.

GGG3

Goldie

GGG3

Posted: 11 November 2008 at 6:44am | IP Logged

Just read the last 2 chapters and the epilogue. Brilliant and Beautiful.  The hot  and cute romance of Jo and Surya is simply awesome. I was likeEmbarrassed. The description of that last scene, where Su and Jo were walking down the road is very very beautiful. The start and the end of the epilogue was brilliant. On the whole, i had an effect of having watched a feel good romantic movie starring Su and Jo. This story is my most favourite next to Anbudan kaathirukiren. Nallu, keep writing more stories yaar. If possible, look for a producer for this story and get the call sheet of Su and Jo. I wanna see it on celluloid. It's that good. Absolutely well done nalluClap.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top