Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: annoo

This is not only for Nallu but for the other single gals also who interpreted my comments in a negative way. Again I clarify I did not mean anything negatively...

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ  Anu akka........๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ ungallukku onnu theriyumma?  Naan thaan intha uzhagathilaye the most madasambaraani nnu sollanum....โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ..i could never interpret your's or any others'comments in any way (i.e. positive or negative) but you make me laugh with your sense of humour.....๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ...like i told you i DID NOT UNDERSTAND anything in the first place ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.......and hence there was no room and never will be for me to mistake you ๐Ÿ˜›!  You've always been our sweet akka and you will always be akka!!!  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ .....Oh Hi Nallu.........๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ.....hm...ellam antha wet wet scene effect thaan............what a wonderful story altogether da ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.........Definitely consider writing in the future da......and when you publish them, I'll be your numero uno fan ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.........

We'll catch up on the rest of the elements later on ๐Ÿ˜‰
sankadevi30 thumbnail
let me make myself clear

i have taken decision not to write not cause of ur comments anu sis
 just i thut i need a break from  this sugary stuff

i need to think clear particularly at this point of time

don't mistake me

its just a break

i hope its a short one

No hard feelings anyone pls

kadhambari thumbnail
Hey anu,c'mon yaar dun feel bad or dun be sorry yaar...............no need.i take this opportunity 2 tell u all here ......................be here & have maximum fun & enjoy gals........dun take anything personally or seriously.

nallu,take a break...........i appreciate ur points but please come back & entertain us yaar.I wish u gud luck daa.
GGG3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Just read the last 2 chapters and the epilogue. Brilliant and Beautiful.  The hot  and cute romance of Jo and Surya is simply awesome. I was like๐Ÿ˜ณ. The description of that last scene, where Su and Jo were walking down the road is very very beautiful. The start and the end of the epilogue was brilliant. On the whole, i had an effect of having watched a feel good romantic movie starring Su and Jo. This story is my most favourite next to Anbudan kaathirukiren. Nallu, keep writing more stories yaar. If possible, look for a producer for this story and get the call sheet of Su and Jo. I wanna see it on celluloid. It's that good. Absolutely well done nallu๐Ÿ‘.

GGG3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG, Anoos sis and Netra sis, your comments were a laugh riot๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. I enjoyed them to the core. Thank you.

By the way, Anoo sis, don't be sorry. You have always cracked me up with your comments and i have never ever mistaken them. Just go ahead with your tongue in cheek remarks๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Aww.. Ambi, that's so sweet of you. You are a loving viewbie(ice ice๐Ÿ˜‰) Thanks for the pictures Ambi. Wonderful and apt choice of pictures. Loved them so much.

Nallu, take the break and be back with renewed spirits. All the best๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Edited by GGG3 - 15 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
ooopss...I missed those lovely pics Ambi.....they are apt for the situation....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›

Nallu kanna, we compeletely understand you da.....take your time da.....๐Ÿ˜›
sankadevi30 thumbnail
thanks gals for understanding๐Ÿ˜ƒ
kadhambari thumbnail
Originally posted by: GGG3

Aww.. Ambi, that's so sweet of you. You are a loving viewbie(ice ice๐Ÿ˜‰) indha ice'ku ellam mayangura aal naan illai gg honey..................๐Ÿ˜กThanks for the pictures Ambi. Wonderful and apt choice of pictures. Loved them so much.ennai maniratnam koopitaaga,priyadarshan koopitaaga avunga ellarukkum no sollittu nalluvukku help panninen๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Nallu, take the break and be back with renewed spirits. All the best๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

sankadevi30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: GGG3

. The description of that last scene, where Su and Jo were walking down the road is very very beautiful. The start and the end of the epilogue was brilliant. i knew gal u will see this for sure๐Ÿ˜‰ On the whole, i had an effect of having watched a feel good romantic movie starring Su and Jo. This story is my most favourite next to Anbudan kaathirukiren. thanks yaar ๐Ÿ˜ƒ