Dharam Veer
Dharam Veer

India-Forums

RAJAT as..MAHARANA PRATAP....... (Page 2)

allina Senior Member
allina
allina

Posted: 06 October 2008 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
i will like him in every get up as i do
sosweetsumi Goldie
sosweetsumi
sosweetsumi

Posted: 06 October 2008 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
if i am not wrong maharana pratap ki koi girlfreind nahin thi but his wife padamwati was considered to be the most beautiful queen also her husband was killed becoz eney wants her and she did ghahaur( a suicide ceremony where women where married women enter in fire alive) with all her dasi. biggest in history. she is famous for that.
rinku4u IF-Dazzler
rinku4u
rinku4u

Posted: 06 October 2008 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
mugdha aachi lagegi!!!!! ooooo!!!! they look perfect 2gether!!
Rash2cool IF-Sizzlerz
Rash2cool
Rash2cool

Posted: 06 October 2008 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishuroxx

Originally posted by ektay11

maharana pratap ki koi gf thi kya LOL
ektay.....
only..thing..that..came to ur mind was this..????????????Wink
same question from my side too ConfusedLOLLOL
plz clarify WinkLOL
rinku4u IF-Dazzler
rinku4u
rinku4u

Posted: 06 October 2008 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

unn dino mei to raja o k bohot sare rani hoti thi but  padmavati was d most beautiful women at dat time as sanyogita was at her time!!!

padha tha kahi!!!

lakshmim_84 IF-Rockerz
lakshmim_84
lakshmim_84

Posted: 06 October 2008 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sosweetsumi

if i am not wrong maharana pratap ki koi girlfreind nahin thi but his wife padamwati was considered to be the most beautiful queen also her husband was killed becoz eney wants her and she did ghahaur( a suicide ceremony where women where married women enter in fire alive) with all her dasi. biggest in history. she is famous for that.

i feel, u have got confused......... the padmavathi u were talking abt was during allaudin kilji's time.............. he wanted to marry her.so she committed johar............ Maharana pratap was during Akbar's time........... he had many wives....  His horse chetak was very popular........n the horse saved him in the battle of haldigati
rinku4u IF-Dazzler
rinku4u
rinku4u

Posted: 06 October 2008 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmim_84

i feel, u have got confused......... the padmavathi u were talking abt was during allaudin kilji's time.............. he wanted to marry her.so she committed johar............ Maharana pratap was during Akbar's time........... he had many wives....  His horse chetak was very popular........n the horse saved him in the battle of haldigati

ya ya u are rite!!!! woh pannabai wala kissa bhi tha na ???? apne bachhe ko marva diya rajkumar ko bachane k liye???
Rash2cool IF-Sizzlerz
Rash2cool
Rash2cool

Posted: 06 October 2008 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmim_84

yup laksh i have heard about chetak..n chetak died after saving his master...Tongue

Go to top