Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
I saw this promo in the morning..
Armaan looks very wild and is shouting at Jassi that he doesn't know anything and that she has to come out with him tonight.She interrupts saying "But sir Mallika.." He cuts her and says that he is not talking about Mallika or Nandu,only abt the 2 of them.She agrees to come but says "On one condition..."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lamhe thumbnail

why is armaan shouting all the time? how can he take everything for granted i mean jaasi always acted like a door mat but mallika is still engaged to him when will he take the courage to break off with her and then make these plans

Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: lamhe

why is armaan shouting all the time?how can he take everything for granted i mean jaasi always acted like a door mat but mallika is still engaged to him when will he take the courage to break off with her and then make these plans

It's his hidden love that has taken the form of this jealousy and anger.As u said,he has always taken for granted..the fact that Jassi was,is and always will be his..he can't imagine life without Jassi.And since that's exactly what is happenning,with she ignoring him,he feels threatened.
If they show all the scenes as in BLF,u can't imagine him in the next few episodes...he is going to shout so much..and with his 'damns',we'll have to rename him "Ardamn" πŸ˜‰ Edited by Daisy - 19 years ago

wow!!!!

that like the armaan. i like him this way only.

Rumi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Daisy

It's his hidden love that has taken the form of this jealousy and anger.As u said,he has always taken for granted..the fact that Jassi was,is and always will be his..he can't imagine life without Jassi.And since that's exactly what is happenning,with she ignoring him,he feels threatened.
If they show all the scenes as in BLF,u can't imagine him in the next few episodes...he is going to shout so much..and with his 'damns',we'll have to rename him "Ardamn" πŸ˜‰

OMG!!!! Ardamn!!!! πŸ˜†!!! that's too funny!!!!

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ArdamnπŸ˜† I like that!!!
Shalini_ms thumbnail

Wow, this is exactly like BLF. Can't wait to watch this episode.

*Anjali* thumbnail
πŸ˜† Ardamn!!! that is sooooo cute and funny, Daisy!
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

Daisy Ardamn, heheheheπŸ˜†πŸ˜† too funnyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haven't people heard the saying "We get mad at people we love" so armaan loves Jassi.