CID

cid rerun

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sahasranaam

sahasranaam

Posted: 06 October 2008 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Was wondering why sony is not retelecasting the CID right from the first episode. I would love to watch CID from the begining as I started watching it since past year. I seem to have missed 10 years of the show and I also read in wikepedia about the episode where abhijit has a car accident leading to loss of memory, i wanted to see that episode too.....Hope Sony decide to telecast the serial again from the begining....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "cid rerun" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suchi_dev2006

Goldie

suchi_dev2006

Posted: 07 October 2008 at 5:15am | IP Logged
totally agree with u..though I hardly missed any episode, because through CID files which was used to telecast some years ago...through it..I have watched every episode.....but they are simply so good....that wish to watch at least five times each......I would be veeeeeeeeeeeeeery happy if they erun it from the very beginning

WillSmith456

IF-Rockerz

WillSmith456

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 12:43am | IP Logged
i Also espect that rajshiri too upload soon. Confused

Kal El

IF-Rockerz

Kal El

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
So far Rajshri has not touched any products from Sony. They've added Star Plus, Zee, NDTV, Geo, BBC, Times Now, Zoom and of course, some classic DD products. But no Sony yet. Disapprove

I keep wishing that they'd make a deal with Sony too. Only then can there be any hope of seeing CID on Rajshri. Let's it will happen soon. Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.