Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-KingAragorn-

IF-Sizzlerz

-KingAragorn-

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=centurions89]My friend was telling me that the other day he cast out a demon from his friend and nothing really happened but later on when they were out walking he felt something jump onto his back and held him to the ground. He then started smelling something really bad and started throwing up. After praying it stopped and he was fine. This isn't the first experience he has had. Once he was lying in bed and he heard a demonic voice shouting at him, he couldn't understand the language. He then heard music and an angelic voice singing and it left.

I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience, or any thoughts on this.

QUOTE]

Sounds too good to be true. Instant story... like maggi noodles !!! the music and angelic sound is so Bollywood!    No, I don't want to sound disrespectful. but your friend can cast out demons?   That can't be too easy. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha80

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Friends demon experience! (Page 2)" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nisha80

IF-Stunnerz

nisha80

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 6:19am | IP Logged
is this real
scaryWacko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-KingAragorn-

bakri

bakri

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 11:00am | IP Logged
had a wierd experience as achild a voice calling in the middle of the night and as i tried to go to it i got sleep paralysis which i think was a ablessing in disguise

Post Reply New Post

Go to top