Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

WillSmith456

IF-Rockerz

WillSmith456

Posted: 06 October 2008 at 11:47am | IP Logged
My friend was telling me that the other day he cast out a demon from his friend and nothing really happened but later on when they were out walking he felt something jump onto his back and held him to the ground. He then started smelling something really bad and started throwing up. After praying it stopped and he was fine. This isn't the first experience he has had. Once he was lying in bed and he heard a demonic voice shouting at him, he couldn't understand the language. He then heard music and an angelic voice singing and it left.

I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience, or any thoughts on this.Big smile

Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha80

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Friends demon experience!" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 20 October 2008 at 11:56am | IP Logged
whoa.... haven't experienced anything like this...

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 29 October 2008 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Wow, this is amazing... as in really weird and I would be terrified if I had to go through anything like that....

Thank God I haven't been through any such situation!

-Mahi

Irisduplex

Goldie

Irisduplex

Posted: 02 November 2008 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
woah!!...I'm new here...its already scary...Wacko

shijhu

IF-Rockerz

shijhu

Posted: 02 November 2008 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
my my i never experienced things like dis i think ur frd is imagining things may be am wrong but ask him to relax n read gud books

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 02 November 2008 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
^^^ That's what I seem to say too but the kinds of stories I have heard.. it seems all of them are true... at least the people who experienced them think so.

-Mahi

Nikasha.

IF-Dazzler

Nikasha.

Posted: 26 November 2008 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
I agree with Jhumi, are you sure he's not imagining all this? Or just trying to play around with you?

jollygl

jollygl

Posted: 06 January 2009 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
ya i had that kind of experience when i was 8 -9 years old .i always used to make that scary stories and try to scare of others .
may be ur friend is doing that practice.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top