Page 1
Page   of 163
Page 2 Page 163

Veronica4eva

Veronica4eva

Posted: 10 October 2005 at 3:33am | IP Logged

My Fan-Fic: When Hate Turns Into…

Introduction:

Hi guys, how r u? Anyway I thought of writing a fan-fic for you sweeties. I hope you like it. O.k. here it goes, my first ever fan-fic:

Characters:

Angad:  Lives in Mumbai. He is rich and lives with his family- Mum Naina, Dad Dilip, and Brother Prithvi. Angad is moody. College going and hates girls that hate him (well none of the girls hate him). But he never pays attention to the girls that drool over him. The only time Angad ever enjoys his college days is when he chills out with his mates and plays tricks on Kripa.

Kripa: Lives in Mumbai. She is rich and lives with her family- Mum Gayathri, Dad Suryban, and Sister Simone. Kripa is quite the opposite of Angad. She was a very cheerful human, was really friendly. But when it came to boys…she just would get so moody (exactly like Angad). It wasn't that she hated the boys, but it was because nearly three quarters of them were Angad's friends. But the boys just loved her.

Families:

The both families (Angad and Kripa's) were best friends. Well, not all of them. Angad and Kripa were the worst enemies you could ever imagine. They hated each other so much. They couldn't believe how their own brother and sister could love each other. Yes, Simone and Prithvi loved each other. The both families never knew about this relationship but they knew about Angad and Kripa's relationship that was full of hatred, that's why they didn't expect them ever get togther.

College:

As Angad, Kripa, Simone and Prithvi all went to the same college and were well known (because they were rich), they all were really popular. Angad would always play tricks on Kripa. Like one day when Kripa walked into college, from behind her, Angad pulled her trousers down (in front of everyone) but quickly pulled them back up. All the boys whistled and the girls giggled but soon stopped because they were Kripa's chums. So, to get back at Angad, Kripa gave Angad a WEGGIE!!!! And she ran off saying it deserved him right.

Everyone knew they hated each other but for some strange reason they loved their "Jodi." Just say if there was a contest in school for "Best Jodi", Angad and Kripa would win it. Both of them hated this.

Back Home:

Simone and Prithvi always knew there was something between Angad and Kripa. And sometimes, when it was only four of them in a room, Simone and Prithvi would flirt with each other so Angad and Kripa would feel attracted towards each other. But instead, they just looked at each other thinking how pathetic Simone and Prithvi were.

Even after all this, deep down in both Angad and Kripa's hearts, they really cared for each other.

Hope You Liked It
Veronica

Edited by Veronica4eva - 02 May 2006 at 9:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MomanaAKForeverk_anjali12

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Fan-Fic: When Hate Turns Into..." in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.iqbal

IF-Rockerz

.iqbal

Posted: 10 October 2005 at 3:43am | IP Logged
u just gave a breif description.
where is the story? Confused Confused

angad_kripa#1

angad_kripa#1

Posted: 10 October 2005 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Wow gud going veronica, continue soon plz...
WEGGIE LOL

ritu29

Goldie

ritu29

Posted: 10 October 2005 at 3:55am | IP Logged
good start continue soon.....

<RITU>

angelic shaz

IF-Sizzlerz

angelic shaz

Posted: 10 October 2005 at 4:01am | IP Logged
fab
continue
sound interesting!!!
Smile

angadkripafan

IF-Rockerz

angadkripafan

Posted: 10 October 2005 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Clap

Veronica4eva

Veronica4eva

Posted: 10 October 2005 at 4:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by eijaz crazy

u just gave a breif description.
where is the story? Confused Confused

u need a introduction b4 da actual story!Confused

Edited by Veronica4eva - 06 November 2005 at 9:02am

Veronica4eva

Veronica4eva

Posted: 10 October 2005 at 4:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by angad_kripa#1

Wow gud going veronica, continue soon plz...
WEGGIE LOL

lol i couldnt think of anything else!LOLLOL

Edited by Veronica4eva - 06 November 2005 at 9:02am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top