Chit Chat

   

Movie Remake - with a difference

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Joined: 27 December 2006

Posts: 8590

Posted: 06 October 2008 at 2:44am | IP Logged

Hey friends…

 

Remember how we had movie remakes earlier...

 
Lets continue that...but with a difference...Wink
 
What we will do this time is...we will remake the entire movie….keeping the story and characters same….but changing only the dialogues…

 

To make it clear u DON'T have to replace the actors with cc members…but continue the story scene by scene (or at least the major / imp. scenes) by changing the dialogues in a funny way…LOL

 

Each member posts a scene or a sequence …and the member posting next continues it….making it humorous yet sticking to the story line…Smile

 

(Even if you cannot get funny dialogues…u can still change it in your own way…maybe in different language or style or accent or anything you like)

 

We will play this game till the movie ends..and start on with a new movie…depending how this one goes..

 

For starters we can take the movie Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge (DDLJ) which would be easier to remake.

 

Idea inspired by MTV's Bechare Zameen Par (TZP), Cheque De (chak de) and Jadu ek baar (Jodha akbar)….if you have seen them…u know exactly what I am talking about…LOL

 

So friends…lets get all creative and have CC Remake of DDLJ…WinkLOL

 
 

 

 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Movie Remake - with a difference" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Joined: 03 December 2005

Posts: 26770

Posted: 06 October 2008 at 3:11am | IP Logged
LOLTume aur kuch topic nahe milaa!!!!Tongue..Previously i have a bad exp in same type of topic...cos sub make/give me Anupam khair ki role or Amirish puri ki ruleOuch........... Approve
 
Hum aaayegaa...with my dialogs....zaraa wait karo...late aayega tho bi latest aayegaaTongue

Geet4u

Senior Member

Geet4u

Joined: 29 November 2007

Posts: 478

Posted: 06 October 2008 at 3:57am | IP Logged

k i'll start

(film starts with the intro song . . amrishpuri feeding the birds n birds singing for him (instead of ghar aaja pardesi this is birds version)
 
ho koel kabutar sab hain aaye
amrishpuri par shit giraaye
 
ho koel kabutar sab hain aaye
amrishpuri par shit giraaye
 
budhey tere khana kaisa
jo hum hazam kar naa paye . . .
 
ghar chala ja budhey
teri shakal na humko bhaayeeeee
 
ghar chala ja o budhey
teri shakal na humko bhaayeee re
 

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Joined: 27 December 2006

Posts: 8590

Posted: 06 October 2008 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

LOLTume aur kuch topic nahe milaa!!!!Tongue..Previously i have a bad exp in same type of topic...cos sub make/give me Anupam khair ki role or Amirish puri ki ruleOuch........... Approve
 
Hum aaayegaa...with my dialogs....zaraa wait karo...late aayega tho bi latest aayegaaTongue
 
read the post carefully...it says you DONT have to name cc members as characters....
 
ONLY change dialogues..LOL
 
 
 
 
Originally posted by Geet4u

k i'll start

(film starts with the intro song . . amrishpuri feeding the birds n birds singing for him (instead of ghar aaja pardesi this is birds version)
 
ho koel kabutar sab hain aaye
amrishpuri par shit giraaye
 
ho koel kabutar sab hain aaye
amrishpuri par shit giraaye
 
budhey tere khana kaisa
jo hum hazam kar naa paye . . .
 
ghar chala ja budhey
teri shakal na humko bhaayeeeee
 
ghar chala ja o budhey
teri shakal na humko bhaayeee re
 
 
lol...too gud geetClap...u understood the kabootar's feelings so well TongueLOLLOL
 
 

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Joined: 27 December 2006

Posts: 8590

Posted: 06 October 2008 at 4:24am | IP Logged
next scene...amrish puri goes to his shop 
 
farida jalal calls : pahunch gaye?? rasta to nahi bhool gaye the
 
amrish puri : haan...pahunchgaya..ab phone band karo so that i can do some work...aur khud bhi kuch kaam karo
 
LOL
 
nxt kajol drying her hair in the window...

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Joined: 03 December 2005

Posts: 26770

Posted: 06 October 2008 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Ho kaajool.......!!! drying hair???Ermmok with machine...Wink
 
Between drying........She fly to the Dream world.............Dreaming about her Sapano ki Rajakumar...............Wink
 
Slow mottion....one guy is running towords her!!!!
 
sudden...
 
She smell something!!! slowly return from dream...she thinking about fry fish...but...sudden she saw the Smoke from her hair!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
OMG .........meeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeee baaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!!!
 

Geet4u

Senior Member

Geet4u

Joined: 29 November 2007

Posts: 478

Posted: 06 October 2008 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Ho kaajool.......!!! drying hair???Ermmok with machine...Wink
 
Between drying........She fly to the Dream world.............Dreaming about her Sapano ki Rajakumar...............Wink
 
Slow mottion....one guy is running towords her!!!!
 
sudden...
 
She smell something!!! slowly return from dream...she thinking about fry fish...but...sudden she saw the Smoke from her hair!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
OMG .........meeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeee baaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!!!
 
here comes another song
 
mere baalooon ko jaalaaye
jaalake mujhe tadpaaye
 
arre koi mujhe naya straightner dilaaye
 
lala alalalalalalallalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
lalalalalalalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaa . . . . . . . . . . .
 
 

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Joined: 03 December 2005

Posts: 26770

Posted: 06 October 2008 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Geet4u

Originally posted by Believe

Ho kaajool.......!!! drying hair???Ermmok with machine...Wink
 
Between drying........She fly to the Dream world.............Dreaming about her Sapano ki Rajakumar...............Wink
 
Slow mottion....one guy is running towords her!!!!
 
sudden...
 
She smell something!!! slowly return from dream...she thinking about fry fish...but...sudden she saw the Smoke from her hair!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
OMG .........meeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeee baaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!!!
 
here comes another song
 
mere baalooon ko jaalaaye
jaalake mujhe tadpaaye
 
arre koi mujhe naya straightner dilaaye
 
lala alalalalalalallalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
lalalalalalalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaa . . . . . . . . . . .
 
 
 
Baal baal bachgayi!!Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Hindi remake of Titanic... Gracella 5 753 12 August 2008 at 2:52pm
By VeeeDeee
~Movie Remake 6: CC-Hum Saath Saath Hain~

2 3 4 5 6 7

Gracella 54 2839 28 February 2008 at 4:37pm
By Gracella
*~Movie Remake 5: Chak De CC! ~*

2 3

Gracella 19 1223 08 January 2008 at 2:44am
By Star_on_earth
~* Movie Remake 4 CC’s Mohabbatein*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Gracella 63 2944 03 December 2007 at 5:32pm
By kal-el
~* Movie Remake 3- CC's KKHH *~

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Gracella 70 2346 21 November 2007 at 12:07am
By Vinzy

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.