thank you doll
will do 😉 soon like say next week?
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by amna qaiser

love it..........please continue

QUOTE = indianchaklii
thank you doll
will do 😉 soon like say next week?

Yea! Dhrvi is gonna update ... and maybe we get to see TAAJ kiss too ... ohmy *faints*  (😉)
Edited by fire_woman - 15 years ago
-: PART 3a:  I THIN I'M FALLING FOR YOU:-

Everyone gets up from the dinner table, fully satisfied. Everyone is turning to leave to their rooms, when Sanjana calls for their attention. She announces that she has been nominated as a homecoming queen at her high school. Everyone cheers saying that's wonderful! "Bas ek choti si problem hai" Rajdeep "Woh kya hai?" Sanjana "Mujhe slow dance karna ata nahi" her smile turning into a small confused frown. Rajdeep "Bas itna hi? Don't worry, Raj tumhe sikaye ga, won't you raj?" looking at him pleadingly. Raj "I would love to teach you Sanjana, but maine bahut khaiya hai" holding his stomach "aur waisey bhi, I'm not that great of a dancer myself, Rajdeep why don't you teach her" Rajdeep is surprised "Raj, your such a bad liar, bhool gayye college mein tum always 1st place aathay dancing mein? Why wouldn't Sanjana learn from the best?" Sanjana "Bhaiya, please? Tum aapni di se ab pyaar ni kar te?" making a puppy dog face. Raj falls for it badly, smiling "How can I say no to that, come let's go" Sanjana smiles hugely "Yes! Thank you, thank you, thank you, this is why I love you so much" and hugs him. Tanya thinks "Raj is so sweet to everyone, that's why it's so easy to love him" Everyone smiles; Rajdeep, Trishna, Tanya, Sanjana, and Raj walk to the living room.

Rajdeep puts in a CD; "Woh Pehli Baar" starts to play. Raj "May I have this dance, Ms. Sanjana" Sanjana smiles "Yes" and takes his hand. He tells her to climb on his feet first. And they dance like that for a few moments. Then he lets her down and instructs the basics. Soon after a while she gets it and is happy. Sanjana "Bhaiya, I didn't know you where this smooth with your moves, no wonder bhabhi fell for you" and giggles. Raj looks over to Tanya who is one the loveseat watching him. Both blush. The song changes to "Kuch na Kaho", eveytime he can Raj looks over to Tanya, who is still watching him. She looks so angelic sitting her all innocent like that, thinks Raj, God I swear I can see a halo on her head, I've never seen someone so angelic and innocent, so beautiful...He looks and Sanjana and sees Tanya's face on her instead. He looks over to Tanya on the couch and back at Sanjana, who still looks like Tanya. Blinking a couple of time, he looks over to back to the loveseat and sees Tanya, who looks a bit worried, he smile letting her know he's fine and smiles. Sanjana notices all this, and says "Bhai, I think you missing my bhabhi too much, I saw you confused, and I think you were seeing bhabhi face on me, correct?" Raj blushes and looks at Tanya who is blushing back, but with a slight smile on her face, a bit smug, in fact. Raj "Woh, ahhh nahi toh..." Sanjana "Like bhaiya said, you're a horrible liar, and for that I'm punishing you, but I shouldn't even call it that, your actually going to it, hold on" She goes over to Tanya "Bhabhi, come here" she takes Tanya's hand and brings her over to Raj. Raj and Tanya face each other, and look back to Sanjana, who then says "What are you to looking at me like that, I seriously don't have to explain do I? Arre baba I brought Tanya bhabhi here so you two can dance, since you two couldn't take your eyes of each other, or in bhai case imagining the other's face on others, now I'm giving you a chance to be together" smiling. Worried and uncomfortable Tanya speaks "Sanjana, asa kuch nahi hai, tum Raj ki saath dance karo mein toh bas sonay ja rahe thi" Sanjana smilingly pleads "I can't let you do that bhabhi, all I'm asking is one dance with bhai please, don't let him suffer like this please, you should have seen him looking at me to you, back and forth, I'm sure you've noticed, besides it's bhai punishment, so please?"

Tanya looks over to Raj for some help, but he just smiles nodding as if to say its okay, I want to dance. They both stare into each others eyes and soon Tanya finds Raj's arms around her waist, holding her delicately and perfectly. She looks down at his arms and back up at him, he's smiling at her, giving her a rush. Letting go of one of his hand he lifts Tanya's hand and puts them on his shoulders, moving his arms back in place at her waist. Tanya a bit uncomfortable looks to Sanjana who winks at her, moving to dance with Rajdeep. The songs moved on to "Ek Din" while listening to the words Tanya realizes she's moving with the beat to it with Raj. She looks up at him to meet his gaze, which never left her face. Seeing Tanya's eyes on him, Raj curled his arms around her pulling her tighter against his chest. When Raj smiled at her again, she realized something, she wanted him to like her, to think kind things about her, she wanted him to care about her, but a different kind of care, not the kind he has for her now. Slowly the music starts to fade, their family start to fade, it seems like nothing in the world matters at the moment. All they see is each other's faces, all they hear is their heart beating quadruple times faster, all they feel is the arms of the other person, and soon they stop moving. Just standing, arms around each other, eye to eye, lost in the moment. It was so comfortable being like this, no tension no stress, no worries no sorrow, no nothing, just him and her, bounded tightly against each other. Without realizing they were inching closer to the point that there is no room in between them. Raj leaning down only half and inch away from Tanya's face. They can feel each other's cool breath upon their face. And right then and there Raj kissed Tanya, right in front of everyone, but both forgot the audience quickly. This was so easy and right, no confusion, no objection, no division, just him and her, melding into one.

And then they hear someone. Breaking away they hear someone finishing a sentence "'you do in a room, alone" They look at Rajdeep, slowly just moving their faces and not their bodies. "Oh look, Mr. and Mrs. Malhotra are done, yeh sab kar na tha to room mein ja na that guys, Sanjana is still here you know" Sanjana offended "Ey, bhaiya I'm not a kid anymore if you haven't noticed, I see things like this at school all the time, hmmp" Rajdeep "Ok, ok, sorry" looking back at Raj now "the was one hell of a kiss, I have to say Raj, I've never seen you so.. So' well you know like this, and I'm happy for you but still guys" Raj and Tanya look are embarrassed, they look back at each other and blush. Not knowing what to do or say, they separate and look at Rajdeep and Sanjana, Trishna must have left. Raj finally speaks up "Sorry, guys, I... I... I don't know what happened" and looks down. Sanjana " Oh don't be ashamed bro, it's okay, I know you too are newly wed things like this happen, to be honest I was surprised to see this, I haven't seen you to lost in a moment like this, well besides earlier today" and giggles. Rajdeep surprised "Earlier today? What? Kya hua?" Sanjana "Oh, don't be noisy bhai, go to bed, it's late" Rajdeep "You're right, it is late, well lets all hit the bed" and looks at TAAJ smiling. All walk to their rooms, saying good night.

In the room, both Tanya and Raj have changed. Both are climbing on to the bed and feel a bit awkward. They can't decide whether to lay down or not, afraid they might get too close and freak the other one out. Raj then speaks "Tanya, about earlier...woh...I'm sorry, I don't know what happened, I didn't mean for it happen..." He then thinks but somehow I feel glad'glad that it happened, and maybe she does to, because if she's didn't like it, she would have stop me right? After a while Tanya replies back "I know you didn't mean for it happen, it's...ok" She thinks He didn't mean for it happen, he doesn't feel for me like that, then why didn't he stop kissing me? Why am I guilty for slightly liking it? Should I be? Raj " I know I made you uncomfortable tonight, but I owe you a comfortable night of sleep, I'll sleep on the couch tonight, I don't want you feel awkward because of me" Please stop me, let me sleep with you on the bed, I promise to behave, please I just want to be with you. Shocked at hearing about him sleeping on the couch she replies "I don't want you to have to sleep on the couch because of me, it's not fair, I'll be fine, but if you feel uncomfortable I'll go sleep there" Please, don't go sleep there, I just want to lay next you, feel your presence, please don't sleep away from me. Raj "I won't make you sleep on the couch, especially not in your condition, I go, I'll be fine, I'm okay with it really" No I'm not, stop me again please. Tanya reaches out and grabs Raj's hand, he looks at her hand and in the inside he is celebrating, Tanya is worried he may not like her doing this, but still holds on, he looks back up just in time "You're not going to sleep on the couch, your okay and I'm okay, so there no need, really" Silently pleading him that he'll change his mind Raj "Are you sure?" Tanya "I'm sure" Raj smile and lays his pillow and blanket back on the bed. Both lay down and say good night. Facing away from each other they are celebrating their "victory" smiling both see FBs from earlier and the kiss and fall asleep.

-: PART 3b:  I THIN I'M FALLING FOR YOU:-

That night Raj and Tanya share something precious...Everything is fuzzy and dizzying, as it gets clear we see that it's mid-afternoon and there's the sound of children's laughter nearby. The house has a nice aroma of food cooking. Walking further into the strange new home, we come to the living room. Three figures can be seen, a tall buff man whose arms were around a small petite woman, who's holding a beautiful little baby girl. The man speaks up and the voice sounds very familiar "God, I must be the luckiest man in the world right now. I got a beautiful wife that loves me dearly. An angel sent from above as my child, which I cannot believe is so precious, she goes after you completely, the same innocent eyes and smile, they way that see looks at me, and just by looking at her all my sorrows, my worries goes away and all I'm left with is happiness. Thank you so much" the woman voice familiar too "No, thank you, it's only because of you that I had the courage to do this, your the reason why I'm happy, the reason why tears don't drop from my eyes, the reason I'm always smiling now. And even she's starting to have that kind of power over me" Walking a bit further we get a clear view of the couple. "Speaking of her, Tanya she's asleep, lets put her to bed, here I'll do it" Tanya "No it's okay, I got her, besides I don't want to move her too much she might wake up" Tanya walks over to their bedroom to a pink crib with little elephants on it, she gently lays the baby, and rocks the crib. Raj walks behind her and whispers "God, she's such an angel, never troubling, or crying without reason" he's got the biggest smile on his face. Tanya turns around and looking at his smile she smiles too. He puts his arms around her snagging her closer to him.

He kisses her forehead gently and smiles with not only his lips but his eyes too. Laughing Tanya asks "What was that for?" and lovingly Raj replies back "Because ever since they baby's been born I haven't got to do that much, and to tell you the truth I missed it terribly. You know that I love you right? I love you with all my heart, and I won't stop loving you till my heart dies out. Even then I'll continue to love you." He leans in to kiss her. She quickly puts her hand over his lips. "Raj, tum kya kar rahe ho?" He kisses her hand and she pulls it down. "Jo ek pati apne biwi ki saath kar saq ta hai, kya mujhe haq nahi hai?" He frowns and gives her puppy dog eyes and sort of whimpers. Tanya shakes her head "Yeh sab mere par kuch effect nahi hogi ok mister?" to that Raj replies "Oh yeah? I know something that will though, hold still for a minute and close your eyes" and smiles mischievously. Tanya suspiciously asks "Kyun?" Taking Tanya's face in his hands he closes hers eyes, slowly moving his fingers from her ear down her jaw to her throat and back over her lips. She trembles "Raj..." "Shhhh…" he moves his lips across her throat and up her jaw closing in on her lips. Just a 1/16 inch away from her lips she opens her eyes. Shocked he moves his head up, looking into her eyes. She turns to run away but his hand grabs her back spinning her back into his arms. His hands moves up slowly to her faces and she closes her eyes again. He turns her around so she's facing him, closing in the space between them. Slightly quivering Tanya speaks up "Raj, ek minute please" takes a couple of deep breaths and cups his face in her arms. She leans inwards, so close that both can feel each other cool breath breeze their faces. She gets a 1/4 of an inch close to his lips and suddenly moves to his ears and whispers "Gotcha!" and quickly runs out the room laughing. Raj still leaned like he's about to be kissed processes the joke and turns to catch Tanya "That was not cool Tanya, come back here, I wasn't done with you, tere toh, watch out once I catch you, you won't have a chance to escape the third time that's a promise." She runs to the living rooms screaming "Raj, nahi, don't" laughing. The sofas trap her in between as she looks for an escape he catches up behind her and puts his arms around her waist. "You want to play games huh Tanya, alright let's play a game I call..." and he starts tickling her "tickling Tanya! Kesa laga mere game huh? Tell me" tickling her even more. Jerking and moving everywhere Tanya tries replying "Ra..aj Staaa..oppp, pleeeeeease" Falling to the ground she laughing crazing. Enjoying it still Raj gets on the ground with her and stops tickling her for a moment. "Toh? Did you have fun? Because I had fun. Now I'm giving you the option to pick a game. One the kissing game, which is personally my favorite" smiling even more mischievously "and two we can continue playing our tickling game, which one?" Finished laughing Tanya looks up at Raj. Both look into each others eyes for second. Raj helps her up and both stand up hand in hand. Tanya walks closer towards Raj "I definitely don't like game #2" leaning in closer towards his face "and game #1 sounds so tempting, I might just take your offer" Raj laughingly grabs Tanya and pulls her on the couch with him. Arms around her, looking deeply into her eyes, he kisses...

...his pillow. Taking his lips of his pillow he realizes that was just a dream. His arms still around the pillow on his chest he thinks Was that really just a dream? Would Tanya and I be like this someday? Is the baby she's carrying the reason behind all this love? Is this baby going to make our relationship like an actual husband-wife relationship? Will I love her like that? Something tells me I'm all starting to, but that's not true everytime I'm around her I feel weird sort of uncomfortable, not like how we use to. Is this suppose to happen? What am I feeling? Is it normal? Does Tanya feel it too? He puts his pillow aside and turns to Tanya whose still sleeping. The dream was right about one thing she is so innocent and sweet looking, even sleeping she has a beautiful smile. Kash...No this is right.. He turns back around. Noticing this Tanya opens her eyes slowly Thank god he turned away. That was weird, and the dream I had was weirder. What was it trying to tell me? That one day Raj and I would be like that? That one day we may…love…each other? I can't think of this like this. I need to get ready, I have stuff to do, I can't lay here dreaming of things that are not in my hands and not likely to happen. I mean Raj does not feel that way for me, it was already clear Trish di was his one and only. Shayad mein... this dream is killing me what am I suppose to take it as? The symbol that the baby I'm carrying is meant for. What? It was no doubt that they both had the same dream. Both relive the dream. Tanya when she was making breakfast and Raj while he slept again.

Tanya walks in with the breakfast and lays it on the nightstand. She's reaches to wake Raj up when he grabs her "Gotcha! I told you once I catch you, you won't escape me again, well this time you won't escape, vaada hai meraa. He pulls her down on the bed and rolls over so she's underneath him with no room to escape. Raj smiles and opens his eyes, catching his breath. You can tell she just took a shower with her wet hair and the smell of her shampoo and body wash overwhelmed him. He takes deep breath leaning closer to her closing his eyes "You smell so good in the morning you know that. It's one of things I can't get over about you. You always smell so nice" He opens his eyes and see Tanya with a mixed reaction of confused, surprised, worried, and a bit scared. "Tanya, you know when your tensed you beautiful little eyebrows wrinkle and it's the cutest thing ever" He kisses them. He cups his hands around her face and leans in and kissed her nose. Running his nose down her jaw line to the throat and back up. He looks at her intensively and smiles. "I love you so much but you always known that, but I love saying it to you, I love you, I love you, I love you." He kisses her cheek, going closer and closer. He kisses the tip of her lip. Tanya pushes him back "Raj tum kya kar rahe ho?" Raj taken aback answers "What do you mean?" trying to move away "Tum hosh mein toh ho na? Mein Tanya hoon" Raj looks at her confused "Ha, I'm fine, and of course your Tanya who else am I suppose to expect? Tanya sometimes I think you overly stressed out, here sir daba ta hoon" Tanya puts her hand in front of his "Nahi Raj I don't think your fine, mein perfectly theek hoon" Raj just continues to look at her.

After a moment the room looks different but familiar, not the room they were before, when did they get here? Raj then realizes what happened. Did I just kiss her like that and tell her I love her and all. This isn't the dream. Oh god! This is horrible! She's going to think of me differently! I'm not forcing anything on her! I was...just...lost in the dream. God what's happening to me..? He speaks out loud "Tanya, woh mein....I'm soooo sorry... I don't" He moves aside so she can get up "I'm so sorry, mein...I wasn't myself the past few minutes. I don't…I don't know what happened. I promise I wasn't trying to do anything to you. I wasn't thinking of you like that, I'm so sorry, forgive me Tanya, please, I'm sorry" Tanya please forgive me. I know I promised to behave and this pushed the limit but I didn't even realize that I was doing it like last time. Please I won't be able to live with you ignoring me. I need to see you and talk to you. And I know I made it hard to do those with what I did. But it wasn't my fault technically. God why I am I doing things like this? Why do I get so lost and caught up at the same time? Tanya's answer brings his attention back "Raj...woh...I know..I know you didn't do it on purpose...I'm ...I'm not mad at you...and I won't ask how or why this happened, but please...please be careful...the..ummm..next time..okay?" While getting up she thinks What's going on with Raj these days? What's going on? What's happening to me? Why do I feel so..sooo...I don't know happy when he's around...I don't know how to describe it but it makes me feel so high and keeps me grounded at the same time. What is this called? Why did Raj do that? How? He says he doesn't think of me like that. Was he thinking of someone else? But when I said it was me, he said who else should he expect. Does he feel what I feel? How will I know? When will I know? She gives Raj his chai and their hands meet. Both look up at each other and feel weird and awkward, Raj lets goes of his hand looks down. Tanya lays the cup back "I'll just leave it here, drink it before it gets cold" and smiles so she wouldn't be rude and excuses herself. Raj thinks she's forgiven me, and happy. Yet I'm still unhappy why is that? What do I want? Why did my heart jump when our hands met? Could I be beginning to want her. To like her as my..myy..and snaps out of it. I got my answer Raj doesn't like me that way, he proved it when our hands met. Then how come I got an adreline rush when we did? Does he not feel it too? Is this feeling...l...love..no! And she walks out of the room.

Edited by indianchaklii - 15 years ago
Originally posted by fire_woman

Yea! Dhrvi is gonna update ... and maybe we get to see TAAJ kiss too ... ohmy *faints*  (😉)

Hahaha a kiss? Hmmm.. will see MAYBE LOL!
Maybe not now but I know deff later for sure!

ooooooooooo yes!!!!!!!! update coming this weekend, i cant wait jaanu!!!!!!!!!!!!!! add me to the to PM list plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Part 3a Updated. Look above! It's a short one and crappy, but I like it.
I hope you do too, enjoy[:

Part 3b will be posted very soon like say by Tuesday night?
[QUOTE= indianchaklii  Part 3a Updated. Look above! It's a short one and crappy, but I like it.
I hope you do too, enjoy[:
Part 3b will be posted very soon like say by Tuesday night?

Dhrvi,

I don't know how you can say it's "crappy"! - it was so very good. I loved the way Sanjana got Raj and Tanya to dance together, the way Raj and Tanya were lost in each other, oblivious to everyone in the room. I could see them perfectly - together, looking at each other - lost - loved it!  And -- Finally! They Kissed! Finally! Yes! The bed scene, each wanting the other to stay, but afraid to ask outright - was so cute and charming. 😊

Poor Rajdeep, I think he was actually embarrassed and younger Sanjana had to comfort him! Too funny! 😉 LOL

I can't wait for you to write more TAAJ scenes where they are moving closer together. Terrific Update! Thanks! 😊

why do u keep saying it stinks?????? It does not!!! I want to you repeat it after me... IT. DOES. NOT. SUCK. INFACT. ITS. BRILLANT.  Do u know how powerful that scene was??? That kiss was amazing, so beautiful, natural, like from no where but totalty from somewhere u know????? I loved it!!!!!!!! And ill try my best to wait patienly for the next one on tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!! please hurry though!!!!!!!!!! your ideas are wonderful!!!!!!!!

this part has to be the most romantic awww!!! really nice update!