Page 1 of 1

laddoo598

IF-Sizzlerz

laddoo598

Posted: 05 October 2008 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

Five Things You Didn't Know About Robert Pattinson

Amelias%20avatar   Posted by: Amelia | Filed in: Guys
  1:00PM, Tuesday September 30th 2008

Comments (22)  E-Mail  | Share:  http://www.thefrisky.com/post/246-five-things-you-didnt-know-about-robert-pattinson/ function fbs_click() {u=location.href;t=document.title;window.open('http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u='+encodeURIComponent(u)+'&t='+encodeURIComponent(t),'sharer','toolbar=0,status=0,width=626,height=436');return false;} Add%20to%20Mixx!

Robert%20Pattinson%20Facts
Splash News

For starters, you might not actually know much of anything about the model-turned-actor (turned musician!) who was once a Daily Hotness. First spotted as Cedric Diggory in the Harry Potter movies, the 22-year old is sure to be the next big thing thanks to the upcoming vampire movie "Twilight" (based on the series of novels by Stephanie Meyer), in which Pattinson plays lead vamp Edward Cullen. He's been dubbed "the next Jude Law" by the British press, but what more is there to know about this hunk across the pond? Oh, so much.

Apparently, his favorite curse word is "tike", an offensive British term which refers to a "crude, ill-bred person who lacks culture or refinement." In America, we would call him a snob! (A sexy snob though.) When he was young, his sisters used to dress him up as a girl and call him "Claudia". I love the name Claudia—it's so '80s. I think it needs to be brought back. He finds Ugg boots to be a very unattractive fashion statement. Guess he won't be dating most of young Hollywood then... His fans now call him "Spunk Ransom" or "Ransom Spunk" in an interview with MTV, he requested it, saying that he hates the name "Robert". I suspect he was joking about those particular names, but you know how rabid fans are about taking their idol's words literally.
  1. He's a rebel and was expelled from school at the age of 12, conveniently also the same age when he had his first kiss. Was he perhaps expelled for necking AT school?

Link: http://www.thefrisky.com/post/246-five-things-you-didnt-know-about-robert-pattinson/

Time to throw away your uggs girls!TongueLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

just4thisAmbrosia

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "5 things you did not know about Rob" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 05 October 2008 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
ROFL!

I absolutely hate Uggs as well! They're freaking everyone - the most overrated shoes ever - in my opinion that is.

I think Ransom Spunk is so cute :P

Claudia? ROFL

"Tike"....wow I wanna hear him say that LOL

LMAO I bet he did get expelled for necking ROFL

jpatel

IF-Dazzler

jpatel

Posted: 05 October 2008 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Lol me dont like Uggs aswell...made of sheep skin...i'd rather were fake ones!
Tike...lol joker....my cuz says that alot too tike tike tike! Sxc snob!!
Spunk....love it!
Cludia...aww bwess!!
lol expelled for necking ROFL!!

WHOAA x ASHIEE

WHOAA x ASHIEE

Posted: 05 October 2008 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
LOL!!!!!!!

claudaa..ahahaha i love that nammeee =)

yayy we have sumthin incommon...i hate ugss too!!!! XD

i lovee rebels <333 :)

TIKEEEEEE!!!!!!! =D

-gone-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 October 2008 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

laddoo598

IF-Sizzlerz

laddoo598

Posted: 05 October 2008 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dark Love

ROFL!

I absolutely hate Uggs as well! They're freaking everyone - the most overrated shoes ever - in my opinion that is.

I think Ransom Spunk is so cute :P

Claudia? ROFL

"Tike"....wow I wanna hear him say that LOL

LMAO I bet he did get expelled for necking ROFL

You never know....Wink    I would give anything to see Rob all dressed up as Claudia...LOL

lilroses_89

lilroses_89

Posted: 06 October 2008 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Great interview!
He's hilarious ..=)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top