Miley Jab Hum Tum

* Counting SaJan Lovers / Fans....... * (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 05 October 2008 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
NAME:Piya

Why you love SaJan so much:Dont ask yaa..i keep knew this that im a bigggggggggg Sajan fan..If i start writting then ur post 'll slood with my replies & it'll take lods of timeLOLEmbarrassedBut i really a big fan of Sajan..They r just too cute..Smile

Ur fav scenee till now:All of them..cant choose 1 but spacially i like...hmmm..yaaar really like allWinkAccha pull & that scene when Ghunjan abt to cry & sammy felt bad 4her,.,These 2scene is d bestest till date In MJHT's all scenesSmile

Thatz allHug-OkkSmile

ENJOY!!-I really enmjoyedSmile

Love piya:}

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "* Counting SaJan Lovers / Fans....... * (Page 2)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Feats

Goldie

Feats

Posted: 05 October 2008 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Name:Fatima

Ohhhh why i love SaJan its very very difficult for me to tell u that becoz there are lots of reasons and i cant explain them in words.....my words will end but the love i have for their jodi will never ever end.....one of the reason is tht their chemistry is just awesome they look perfect together.....they match with each other and the main and exciting reason is tht they are opposite each other.....they pu the screen on fire they are just to good together MASHALLAH.....like Shazia said the typical love story innocent girl flirty boy and it never gets old it is always exciting for me.....and i dont think tht if some other actors will play the role of Samrat Gunjan i m sure i will never get attracted towards them but Mohit and Sanya are so good together their chemistry is awesome....

Favourite Scene:
All of their scenes are my fvourite from first episode till thursday but i want to tell one scene tht is the basketball scene their eye lock was awesome and the way Samrat smiles at Gunjan was so romantic and the way Gunjan looks angrily at him was great....and when their Hands touched and Gunjan bec omes nervous was so beautifully done....i loved tht scene it was just mind blowing....MASHALLAH....

Sony_1234

IF-Dazzler

Sony_1234

Posted: 05 October 2008 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
name- sonia.
I like sajan but i cant tell the reasons. they look very cute.
i liked all the scenes till now. but the pool scene where samrat saves gunjan and asks her if she was ok was the cutest scene.

wida

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 05 October 2008 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

bary

IF-Rockerz

bary

Posted: 05 October 2008 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
name:swetha
i love them the minute i watched the intro promos,i was confirmed that they are going to be paired,i love them bcoz of gunjan's innocence and samrats attitude.
too difficult to say fav scene but i really liked stair case scene so much gunjan's expression of afraid are out of this world and samrat says phir se sorry,then i was like oye hoye....it will become a big post if i talked about them and my hands are really aching due to records o had been writing so sorry that i could not write more than this.

hrhr

hrhr

Posted: 05 October 2008 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
my name is jia
i love sajan boz of their perfect chemistry and cuteness
all of the sajan scenes are my fav.

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 05 October 2008 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
NAME: aditi

Why you love SaJan so much: reasons not knownLOLall i know is am loving them!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Ur fav scenee till now: so far loved seeing them all together in allllll the scenesEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

SamLuvsSaRun

IF-Dazzler

SamLuvsSaRun

Posted: 05 October 2008 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
 NAME:SAMEERASmileSmile

Why you love SaJan so much:OH THEY LOOK MADE FOR EACH OTHERHeart

Ur fav scenee till now:POOL SCENE n CLASSROOM STARIN ONEDay Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Go to top