* Counting SaJan Lovers / Fans....... *

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey guyss🤗

I m back aagin as alwayss😆😆 and itz always regardin SaJAN😆

Soo I m here to count how many SaJan fans we have..only SaJan😳😳

I know i m the crazyy SaJan fann😆😆 veryy veryy veryy crazy😆😆

Fill this out..if u r a crazy SaJan Fan!!

NAME:

Why you love SaJan so much:

Ur fav scenee till now:

Thatz all🤗

ENJOY!!

Ayesha / Ashu[>:D<[
Edited by *Ayesha007* - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lavenderskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Preksha
I love sajan because of their chemistry and cuteness😳
All sajan scenes r equally favorite😳
Samraat_lover thumbnail
asma [ @smoo] my nick name!!

hey asho!!

i just love sajan !! i see the making of mjht !!first episood i see 
sajan  jodi !! all the scense is perfect...lovely jodi...
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

my name is priya

love SaJan cause both r like ice(gunjan) n fire(samrat) both r opposite but soo cute n awesome together,samrat has never ran behind any girl but here he is sataofy gunjan n saying sorry n running behind her he can't see gunjan in tears n he wants attention from her kitna pareshan karta hai at the same time gunjan tries 2 ignore him but i m sure bahut jaldi he will find it hard 2 ignore him lol

fav scene till date all the scenes r my fav from pool party till thursday's episodes but still if i wanna choose one it will be the eye locking scene where in samrat hits gunjan will ball n she is gving angry looks where as samrat is trying 2 flirt with her

priya
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
NAME:

Shaziaaaaaaaaaa aka Shazu, Shaz, Shazi, Shazo, bheja fry ( horrible nickname :( )

causee they're just OH SO CUTE! I LOVEE the whole stud falling for the innocent girl story, typical, but for me it can never get old! Samrat's smile makes me melt, Gunjan's innocence is just soo cutee and together, they're amazingg

Ur fav scenee till now:

i cant choooooose,  but i'd have to say it's been the staircase scene, the bball scene and the project partners sceneee
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
NAME:Sayanti[Raee]

Why you love SaJan so much:bcoz for the simple reason tht they r loveable...🤗🤗

Ur fav scenee till now:the scene by the pool side....😃
-tanya- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
NAME:
Tanya
They remind me of KaSh!😳
 Ur fav scenee till now:
When Gunjan falls in the pool, and Samrat saves her.
😍
mariaa.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: *Ayesha007*

NAME:              maria

Why you love SaJan so much:        cuz dere SOO cutee n hav gr8 chemistry

Ur fav scenee till now:       dis is touf😆
umm...d scene were sammys bball hits gungan n den d eyelock

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
NAME:Piya

Why you love SaJan so much:Dont ask yaa..i keep knew this that im a bigggggggggg Sajan fan..If i start writting then ur post 'll slood with my replies & it'll take lods of time😆😳But i really a big fan of Sajan..They r just too cute..😊

Ur fav scenee till now:All of them..cant choose 1 but spacially i like...hmmm..yaaar really like all😉Accha pull & that scene when Ghunjan abt to cry & sammy felt bad 4her,.,These 2scene is d bestest till date In MJHT's all scenes😊

Thatz all🤗-Okk😊

ENJOY!!-I really enmjoyed😊

Love piya:}
Feats thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Name:Fatima

Ohhhh why i love SaJan its very very difficult for me to tell u that becoz there are lots of reasons and i cant explain them in words.....my words will end but the love i have for their jodi will never ever end.....one of the reason is tht their chemistry is just awesome they look perfect together.....they match with each other and the main and exciting reason is tht they are opposite each other.....they pu the screen on fire they are just to good together MASHALLAH.....like Shazia said the typical love story innocent girl flirty boy and it never gets old it is always exciting for me.....and i dont think tht if some other actors will play the role of Samrat Gunjan i m sure i will never get attracted towards them but Mohit and Sanya are so good together their chemistry is awesome....

Favourite Scene:
All of their scenes are my fvourite from first episode till thursday but i want to tell one scene tht is the basketball scene their eye lock was awesome and the way Samrat smiles at Gunjan was so romantic and the way Gunjan looks angrily at him was great....and when their Hands touched and Gunjan bec omes nervous was so beautifully done....i loved tht scene it was just mind blowing....MASHALLAH....