*~* Maayka Kuri Of The Month *~*

-Nadii- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Special Thanks To Tumhari_khushi for this format

Hello my Maayka friends  🤗

I thougt why not Start Maayka member of the week again.. But as the section is less active then before, so <I thought let it be member of the month instead, later we can change it to week.😉

So join me with welcoming our first Maayka Kuri/munda of the month... Please welcome.....😃

Shockalot aka Shazia

Congrats Shazia!!!

👏

This is Your KOTM signature:

Jhanvi- Thanku for the HOT siggy!😛

Now answer the following 😛 

Name:

Birthday:

Profession: 

Hobbies:

Favorite color:

How I got started with IF: 

My Favorite section on IF:

Why I visit Maayka section😆:

My best friend(s) on IF:

Love,😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Congrats Shazia.👏

Enjoy on the hot seat..
jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats  !!
Enjoy the hot seat

Here are some questions for you

First I ask you some questions about the serial Maayka....

1. What's your favourite couple of Maayka....?
  2. There are many great scenes in this great serial but which scene is your favourite and can you watch everyday again and again....?
  3. Which song do you like the most in the serial Maayka that they use as background music of a jodi...?
  4. Who is your favourite actor / actress of Maayka...?
  5. If you could change something in the serial what would you change than and why...?
  6. Which scene of Maayka has really touched your heart...?

Enough questions about Maayka...so I will you ask some general, personal questions

1. What's your favourite colour...?
  2. What's your favourite food / drink...?
  3. Who is your favourite bollywood actor / actress...?
  4. What your favourite bollywood movie and why...( I know there are a lot good movie but you can tell also some of your favourite movies)
  5. Do you believe in love...?
  6. What does love means to you...?
  7. What does friendship means to you...?
  8. If you can do anything what you want...what is the first thing you will do in life and why...?

For now that were the questions for you....I hope you liked it

Have a nice week and enjoy
with love Reena
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

awwww! thankooo so much guys!

Nadz, i had no ideaaa, thankooooo! That siggie is GORGEOUS!

i'll get started on the grilling right away!
i_fida thumbnail
Many congrats to u my dear friend!👏😃
shockalot thumbnail
Originally posted by: NadiaIqbal

Name: Shazia

Birthday: November 2nd 1989

Profession:  Student

Hobbies: haha i love reading, watching movies and indian serials, eating hahahah, surfing IF and a few other forums anddd just hanging out with friendss😳 

Favorite color: blueeeeeee😳 i adore the colour

How I got started with IF: hmmmm i dont really remember, i've been registered for 3 years now, i think when i discovered KYPH, haha IQ and Neha were all i watched back then haha, i only started posting a lot recently with DMG, and now i post in a few sections a lot haha

My Favorite section on IF:  ooo that's a toughie! I love the kumkum section, maayka section, main teri parchhain hoon section, miley jab hum tum section, avies/siggies section, DMG section, Remix section and a few others hahaha i guess a like too many😆

Why I visit Maayka section😆: To update first of all😆😆 But also, i've been following the show since the beginning and i have this horrible huge crush on Vivan hahahah i just ADORE him and one of my closest online friends is his family friend *faint* hahah anyways, yup, i love Vivan, and i fell in love with the Shahi jodi! Then i started liking the Veeni jodi and now like the Jeeni jodi😳😳😳

My best friend(s) on IF: I have a few haha but i actually know a lot of them from other forums and we just happened to be on IF as well loll,  there's too many to name and i dont want to miss out on anybodyyy, but i LOVE making friends, that's actually one of the hobbies i didnt put up there hahah

thankoooo sooo much once again Nadz!😳
shockalot thumbnail
Originally posted by: arwax

Congrats Shazia.👏

Enjoy on the hot seat..

Thankooo hun😳😳😳
shockalot thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaanlover

Congrats  !!  awww thankkoo Reena jii😳😳😳

Enjoy the hot seat

Here are some questions for you

First I ask you some questions about the serial Maayka....

What's your favourite couple of Maayka....? It's going to have to beee Shahi haha i adoreee them together, they're just sooo cute! There are many great scenes in this great serial but which scene is your favourite and can you watch everyday again and again....? hahah well i haveee...2 scenes that i think i adore the most, i even remember the dates they were aired on which is somewhat sad hahaha, the Feb 28th scenes between Shabd-Mahi, that's after the whole Suhani fiasco, they were at their CUTEST bestt haha, especially the laundry/phone scene! And my second fave is the July 24th scenes where Shabd and Mahi dance together and then he teases her in their room and picks her up and they have a cuteee moment, very very sweet!😳😳😳 Which song do you like the most in the serial Maayka that they use as background music of a jodi...? I would say that it'd have to be the one that played on Feb 28th during my fave scene, they used Meri Duniya Tu Hi Re and i JUST ADOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that song ahahah and it was perfect for them!😳 Who is your favourite actor / actress of Maayka...? I love Vivan, Neha, Shilpa and Romit! If you could change something in the serial what would you change than and why...? I think the one thing i wish never happened was the Buaji storyline....and i've heard she's coming back I hated watched her scenes, she was just so mean
  1. Which scene of Maayka has really touched your heart...? There have been many really touching scenes in Maayka, but i'll always love when Shabd realized his true love for Mahi when she took care of him after he was injured!😳

Enough questions about Maayka...so I will you ask some general, personal questions

What's your favourite colour...? BLUEEEEEEEEEEE😃😃 What's your favourite food / drink...? ahaha well foood...ice creammmmmmmmmm😳😳😳 hahah and drink...well for those who are in Canada, they'll know what i'm talking about, it's gotta be an Iced Cappucino from Tim Hortons, haiii those are heaven! Who is your favourite bollywood actor / actress...? I like a lot of actors and actresses but my favourite is Shahid Kapoor and Rani Mukerji! BUT i adore many others as well! What your favourite bollywood movie and why...( I know there are a lot good movie but you can tell also some of your favourite movies) hahah uh ohhhh, this is always a tough question for me! Hmmm okies SOME of my fave movies areee: KKHH (because it was the first movie i watched and absorbed since i was about 9ish, it became my life hahah), Vivah/Ishq Viskh (because i just adore the Shahid-Amrita jodi and it was just such a sweet but adorable film), Black (Rani's best performance and a movie that made me think, and also made me cry haha), Tum bin (underrated movie i felt, it was soooo sweet and simple, and i really loved Priyanshu-Sandali's jodi), Hum tum (cause it's just soo awesome😃) andddd i have a feeling i wont stop if i keep going so i should really stop now hahaha as you can see, i have tooooooo many favourites, i mean i havent even mentioned DDLJ, HSSH, HAHK, JWM! Do you believe in love...? Yes i dooo😳 But i'm not much a romantic 😆😆I like watching cute scenes but as a person, i'm not a very romantic one😆😆 What does love means to you...? Love to me means accepting the person wholeheartedly, despite their flaws and having them mean more than the world to you, whether it be family, friends, or your second half😳 What does friendship means to you...? Friendship to me is just as important as anything to me, it's probably one of the most important things to me, for me it's when someone is there for you to lend a shoulder to cry on, to laugh with you, to comfort you, to encourage you, and they dont want anything back, they're doing it all cause they care.
  1. If you can do anything what you want...what is the first thing you will do in life and why...? Hahah truthfully, i just want to go back in time and live my life again, fix the mistakes i've made, experience the things i missed out on! That'd be my biggest wish!

For now that were the questions for you....I hope you liked it......awww thankoo so much haha i adored the questions! Thankoo for taking time out to write them😳 Love Shaz

Have a nice week and enjoy
with love Reena

shockalot thumbnail
Originally posted by: i_fida

Many congrats to u my dear friend!👏😃

thankk youuu very muchhh😳