Originally posted by: *Resham*

Thx fr the update jasoo...

Must say they really rocked..and yes muskan that bus wala was too cute...😆

ur welcome di😳haan yaar i forgot to right the main thing😆
Jasmine... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: Rah_HuJu

OMG!!I missed it yesterday so watched the repeat today...JuSa were absolutely adoooorable!!!...you could literally see how shy Juhi was feeling everytime she looked at Sachin😳😳...they were choo cute!!...I loved the way Juhi moved towards Sachin evrytime Vineet flirted with her 😆😆😆...& then when she's leaving. rakhi kahan hai??😆😆...aaja bhaiyya re!!!😆😆😆

love their pair.😳they look so adorable and cute and truly compliment eachoither 😳😃

Thanks KKK for liking the update😃
surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update

mindblowing couple with great chemistry and awesome comments for them

smiling my cheeks were paining in the end but still went smiling

the best part was it was awesome that ju sachin chose their first appearance together in a reality show where they were motivators rather then contestants.

so was relaxed while watching them groove and was fultoo ekdum engrossed seeing them that there wasnt any tension whatsoever

Sachin is really humorous with his quick quips of the driver and the brother.

Juhi was at her humorous best ended it with rakhi and bhaiyya
Edited by surakshita - 15 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I missed the episode on both the days😭..thanks to some unwanted guests in my house😡..will hv to catch it online now😭😳

Thanks a lot Jasmine for this wonderful update🤗..I m sure Juhi looked really beautiful and both Sachin-Juhi must hv definitely set the stage on fire😳
bonny05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i wtched their performance on aja mahi almost 20 times😳still wanna watch them dance together again and again😛they look so good together juhi was blushing so much😳..ailla kya jodi hai too cute😆😳
Jasmine... thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

I missed the episode on both the days😭..thanks to some unwanted guests in my house😡..will hv to catch it online now😭😳

Thanks a lot Jasmine for this wonderful update🤗..I m sure Juhi looked really beautiful and both Sachin-Juhi must hv definitely set the stage on fire😳

no probz di..kabhi kabhi hota hai😆

ur welcome😃😃😃pleasure to update for u all😳yup perfect couple made for each other👏😳
Jasmine... thumbnail
Originally posted by: bonny05

i wtched their performance on aja mahi almost 20 times😳still wanna watch them dance together again and again😛they look so good together juhi was blushing so much😳..ailla kya jodi hai too cute😆😳

oh wow 20 times😛yup Juhi ws blushing 😳😳they look so cute and perfect together😳😃