dream thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey guys ..its really tough to take care of curly hair..though it luks pretty..plz telme how to take care of them to luk more gorgeus..which cut suits curly hair most?..do share ur views..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

modishh thumbnail
u can use hair appliances to make it straight...its gonna look really nice.....or i have frizzy hair so i use curling iron to curl it and it looks nicee!
dream thumbnail
actually curly1 suits me..i juz wanted to knw ehich cut luks better..i thnk step is cool..
jasleenchawla thumbnail

Oiling them gives radical strength to the roots to keep the puff.

Loreal products cares them effectively..

Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i also have curly hair!! i luv my curly hair sometimes but i recently cut my hair short..like upto my shoulders and i hate it!! it gets really puffy when its curly...if i were you i would keep my hair medium length πŸ˜† it looks reallly good! because it doesnt poof out and the curls start from the middle of your hair not all the way from top{okay that totally didnt make sense but i hope you get what i meanπŸ˜†}

my hair looks like this when its longish but when its short, there is not weight to pull the curls down so they start from roots...ya know what i mean?

soo yea you should have medium hair =]
miss5stars thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

yaa i kno curlyish hair is RELE hard to take care of πŸ˜†
i hav the hair up there ^^
its not rele curly at the roots
but in the middle its rele curly πŸ˜ƒ
but i work it πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
but too make curly hair more managable
u shud use mousse in ur hair πŸ˜ƒ
sum pple dnt lyk it ( my mom ) she hates mousse
but i LOVE it
 it espcailly helps wit curly hair..cuz u kan jus apply mouuse nd it wont get poofy or frizzy
orrr u kan put on gel to DAMP hair
nd let it air dry nd it'll be curly..! πŸ˜ƒ without the frizz nd poof πŸ˜†
dream thumbnail
well...i dnt like gel personally...i use livon n all that..but m thnking of make it straight bt my cousins say curly1 is beautiful..i knw they r..bt its nt easy to manage them..
bollygossipgirl thumbnail
The best thing to do is to go to your hairdresser and ask them to recommend a cut that will make the curls easier to manage depending on the texture of your hair and the type of curl.

After getting the right cut, i'd recommend buying a good quality salon hair product, specific for curly hair. Aveda does fantastic hair care products..........i think its a curl cream which you apply after washing your hair. (in my experience L'Oreal, Garnier etc do not work...you need good quality organic hair products, not stuff full of chemicals!)

Shampoo and and conditioner also make a difference. Curly hair often more dry so you need to be using products that nourish your hair and don't dry it out.

Another thing.........don't brush your hair when it is dry, because that's what makes it frizzy. Brush it when it's wet with a wide tooth comb.
dream thumbnail
thankz..m using the dove therapy n conditioner..they are pretty well..now lets see...
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
same here! ^^ it smell hella bomb! =D