OME!Twilight New trailer and wallpapers-Check out

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

EB website is filled with some latest news and some new wallpapers..I am sure you all are going to go nuts after seeing this..๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Stephenie Meyer's official website has been updated with some exciting news about the final theatrical trailer for "Twilight":

Summit has let us know that there will be a new, final trailer for TWILIGHT coming soon! It will be debuting in theatres on Friday, October 10th in front of certain movies (it is at the discretion of the individual theatres). There will also be a sneak peak of the new trailer on Entertainment Tonight on Thursday, October 9th. Immediately following the sneak peak, Summit is letting the fans be the first to see the trailer online in its entirety and share it.

What you need to know:

You can see the trailer first online before it's officially released, via the Twilight widget. If you don't have the widget, you can grab it from the official film site at TwilightTheMovie.com.

The trailer will be available exclusively via the widget starting at 8:00 PM PST on October 9th for one hour, before launching in HD on MySpace at 9:00 PM PST.

A countdown clock will be added to the widget shortly, counting down to this highly anticipated event.

Stay tuned for more exciting movie news!

Here are the new Wallpapers, they have got watermarks but I will update this page when I get the HQ ones.๐Ÿ˜›

^^ This is the best wallpaper among all..But cudn they have only Edward and bella here..sigh I love the way Bella is leaning against Edward's bare chest..๐Ÿ˜ณ They look as if 2 angels have landed on earth..๐Ÿ˜They look too beautiful to be real

Another baseball shoot๐Ÿ˜›

Peter Facinelli's official site has put up a new Twilight promo with Edward in the corner, smiling adorably. :)

Herez the enlarged pic- http://i36.tinypic.com/19lb1g.jpg

I must admit Peter is very handsome guy..Edwards smile is to die for๐Ÿ˜ณbtw whoz the girl behind Peter?

We have an exciting present for you guys! We have been given an EXCLUSIVE FIRST LOOK at the upcoming "Guys of Twilight" feature in the winter issue of VMan magazine, which goes on sale October 21. The full story and many more pictures will be featured on the relaunch of the new VMan website by the end of next week.

Such a cute picture, right?! Can't wait to see the rest.

Thank God they didn add fangs on Rob๐Ÿ˜†It seems as if all are trying to bite poor Edward..๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜† I dun blame them..he is the yummiest snack here๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by Ananya_A - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
OMG thanks so much

LOL thank god they didn't put fangs on rob Lol
WHOAA x ASHIEE thumbnail
HAHAHA i lovee the last pic...thanksss!!! =]
MasterKatara18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The last pic is really hilarious๐Ÿ˜†
Rob looks puzzled eh๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks a ton for sharing the pics Anuu๐Ÿ˜›

~Mona๐Ÿ˜›
Mini786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ahhh...in da pic with Peter in the front and Rob in the back...Rob looks SOOO cute all smiling...SIghhh!
Dark Love thumbnail
Woah! LMAO!

Fab pictures and wallpapers!!!

Really excited for the trailer!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Thanks for sharing Ananya! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
AnotherMiracle thumbnail
omg nice pics!  Reli like em! Edward looks too good !
jpatel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ROFL....the last pic...poor eddie eatting....er somthing and then 4 evil vampies wanting him....hey wait isn't there a wolf in there!!!OMG Jake's sercetly a vampire...nooo....lol
Love the pictures!!!can't wait for the promos!
Thankz so much fro the info Anu Di
Love Radz
xxx
The last pic.. ๐Ÿคฃ Poor Rob
He looks good in the pic with Peter! :)