Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: hira**

i would differ from u Mr king as i mensioned earlier one shud behave partail n i dont understand 1 thing tht wot has she done? if u dislike some1 u have no right to impose ur hatred on others.sorry its not advice just a request.

That was my personal opinion. What his higness is trying to say that rightly or wrongly his highness has prbolem with sara's behavior, attitude and it has nothing to do with slogan pakistan ki beti.
u have just heard about her behaviour have u ever met her? talked to her? just by listening few comments how can u judge a person? u even dont know her personally so how do u know tht she has an attitude problem?
Originally posted by: hira**

u have just heard about her behaviour have u ever met her? talked to her? just by listening few comments how can u judge a person? u even dont know her personally so how do u know tht she has an attitude problem?

we all do our best with the most information we have. that's life. there is nothing final
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
If a King so easily descends to the level of a commoner can we still refer to him as a King? If a King is unjust would not the country  be better without one?
Originally posted by: Summer3

If a King so easily descends to the level of a commoner can we still refer to him as a King? If a King is unjust would not the country  be better without one?

please elaborate why you said descend to level of a commoner

you have insulted king anu if you meant that his highness descended to level of commoner

clear it up asap
Edited by Your King Anu - 15 years ago
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

** sigh **
Summer3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Your King Anu

please elaborate why you said descend to level of a commoner

you have insulted king anu if you meant that his highness descended to level of commoner

clear it up asap

Sorry Kingji for the inappropriate language. I am not referring to you. I was reading the words in your signature, so this thought crossed my mind. However, it is not fair to prejudge Sara for all we know you may melt easily in her august presense.😆

Sorry Kingji for the inappropriate language. I am not referring to you. I was reading the words in your signature, so this thought crossed my mind. However, it is not fair to prejudge Sara for all we know you may melt easily in her august presense.😆

thanks. highly unlikely that king will melt for sara

his highness is 99.99% percent correct in judging people
Summer3 thumbnail
Getting back to topic Sara will do well with this Ghazal by Nayyara Noor. "Phir sawan rut ki". She should stop wasting time and start on some serious singing business. Her destiny is clear as daylight. Let us support her all the way. The future of the Music is at stake.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clRJkzb1ZXo[/YOUTUBE]

Getting back to topic Sara will do well with this Ghazal by Nayyara Noor. "Phir sawan rut ki". She should stop wasting time and start on some serious singing business. Her destiny is clear as daylight. Let us support her all the way. The future of the Music is at stake.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clRJkzb1ZXo[/YOUTUBE]

so we have another noor

king will not get tempted this time