Parivaar - Kartavya Ki Pariksha

How long will Urvi drama last?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

MonMad

Goldie

MonMad

Posted: 03 October 2008 at 11:24am | IP Logged
When is Urvi's true identity going to be revealed in front of any of the family members.  That did not happen today and I do not foresee that happening anytime soon.  Looks like further misunderstanding between the brothers is going to be created on account of the will and Sholka knowing about it before hand and Radha given the power of attorney.
I just want them to give Urvi whatever she wants and then throw her out of the house.....

I so want Sona back, she is a lot smarter than anyone in the family.  Pammy as usual has no thinking power of her own and Radha is just too gullible.Cry

I cannot stand this Urvi track anymore........Angry

Edited by MonMad - 03 October 2008 at 11:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desichick8

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How long will Urvi drama last?" in Parivaar - Kartavya Ki Pariksha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SimranD

SimranD

Posted: 03 October 2008 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
I agree Diya, it's getting frustratingAngry!  What frustrates me the most is that I can't work out how Radha can be so dumb and gullible.  She even walked in on Urvashi, saw how guilty she looked, surely sonalika's word of 'don't trust Urvashi with your eyes closed' or something like that, should have rang a bell.  I have a feeling that Shlok and Radha do know about Urvashi.  They must do!  I'm hoping that Shloka have some sort of plan that will teach Urvashi a lessonConfused.  Well, like I said, I'm hoping!

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 03 October 2008 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Simran,

Plan and tht too of Shloka seems a distant possibility....LOL

I only wish that Shlok realises the truth first and then plan out sth big....

SimranD

SimranD

Posted: 04 October 2008 at 11:51am | IP Logged
I know ReshamLOL!  I was hoping that Shloka would be shown as an intelligent couple.    I do have faith in ShlokBig smile, once he wakes up and stops dreaming about Radha all the timeDay Dreaming, then he might actually realise something!!

Kiran

Groupbie

Kiran

Posted: 05 October 2008 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Shlok found out that  chinky & pinky sent the money order int he name of Radha, the question is why didn;t he raise the question that where did the girls get so much money from? & why they were so much against Radha?

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 05 October 2008 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Simran, he shd dream abt Radha..no prob in tht...LOL

Bt he shd keep his senses awake against these weird ppl...

fire_woman

IF-Rockerz

fire_woman

Posted: 06 October 2008 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

The track IS tiresome. I am soooo tired of the Urvashi character and that stupid errant eyebrow of hers. Puh - lease!! Pinch Jeez, give us someone - anyone else, rather than that obnoxious character Urvashi!

And those two sister characters are way beyond irritating. UGH - don't get me started with those two! Angry

While I find Sonalika's character vexing - she is at least interesting! Heck, give Sonalika a love interest. Some strong, compelling, and yes, dominant male that can match her wit for wit - now that would be an interesting display of fireworks.  Big smile ROFL

RadioM

Goldie

RadioM

Posted: 06 October 2008 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
fire_woman......good thoughts...agree with you on all Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top