Lux Kaun Jeetega Bollywood ka Ticket
Lux Kaun Jeetega Bollywood ka Ticket

India-Forums

Naman Shaw Member Award Cerem RESULTS Part 2UPDTD!

sweet_JAY_FAN Goldie
sweet_JAY_FAN
sweet_JAY_FAN

Posted: 03 October 2008 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Welcome all, to the first annual Naman Shaw Fan-Club Member Awards Ceremony, where we honor those members who keep special places in out hearts. I want to first thank all of you guys who voted in the categories and were honest with every vote, thanks a lot guys. Also, IMP NOTE: This award ceremony will be kind of long, it will have parts that will be updated regularly. But I will try my best to go as fast as possible, becuz we have about 50 categories sand I know you guys will get bored so I want to make it fun for ya'llBig smile Enjoy!

Link to the previous threads of nomination voting:

Okay then let's begin our enchanting ceremony

Please welcome your hostess of the night , Sweet_jay_fan, Shriya!

Shriya: Welcome everyone to the first annual Naman Shaw FC Awards Ceremony, sponsered by Lux Kaun Jeetaga Bollywood Ka Ticket, powered by Tata IndicomsLOL Let's initiate our fun-filled night! Our first award is the most active member award, the member who is on our fan-club the most, and tries with all of his/her power to make it funfilled. Presenting this award we have the dashing, hot and sexy Imran Khan

*applause*

Imran: Thank you for giving me the chance to present this award. This award is going to my personal favorite, one who is very active on the fanclub, and one who is crazy for meWink The winner is: sweet_jay_fan
Congratulations Shriya! Ceremony ki baat hum date par chalteWinkWinkLOL

Here is a winning siggy for you. Kindly use in your signature:

S: Okay sweets lets move to our next award, the nicest member. This was such a hard choice for voters since all three of our nominees were so nice. The winner is definitly deserving, nice, a little crazy but that's okay because we love her all the moreLOL Presenting this award, is coming the sweetest actress from televison. Please welcome Ms. Prachi Desai!

*applause*

Prachi: Thank you for the wonderful introduction. I am very excited to give present this award. The winner of the nicest member award goes to...SonPan! Congratulations Hafsa
Here is a winning siggie for you. Kindly use in your signature:

S: The next award is for the most sincere member. Meaning the member who...arre how do you explain this? I guess the best description would be...the most sincere member?LOL Okay enough of me I know you all must be anxious for our next celebrity star. So please welcome Bad Boy Bachan, Abhishek Bachan!

*applause*

Abhishek: Thanks Shriya, for the bad-boy partWink I really gotta get the good-boy image out of people's mindsWinkWinkLOLYou know people tend to think that I...

*audience groans*

A:Oh sorry guys*blushes* Embarrassed The award for...what was it? Oh yeah the award for most sincere member goes to....oh what do we have here...a tie!

Oh my goodness the first tie. We have two winners! The two winners are: lilroses_89 and sweet_jay_fan. Congo to both Jyoti and Shriya
Here is a winning siggie for both of you to use. Kindly use in you signature:

S: Thank you Abhi once again. Let's move on. Are you getting bored already? I hope not, we have lots more to go! Let's carry on to the sweetest member award, the member that can be compared to Ladoo easily!
Presenting this award is coming the sweetest face from Tellywood, Panchi Bora!

*applause*

Panchi: I am very very VERY excited to present this award. No hesistations- nothing can stop meLOL The winner is: lilroses_89! Congratulations Jyoti! Here is a winning siggie for you. Kindly use in your signature:

S:Jyoti mijhe ko lagta hai ki tum bohot sari logo ko naraz karr re ho! Ek se barkar ek award? Kya Jyoti..doosre ko bhi moqah to do? Anyways chalti hai humare next category ko: The funnst member award.
Iss award present karni ki liyye ara hai Bad Boy ki patni,  miss kajra re; Aishwaria Rai Bachan! Lets all welcome her!

*applause*

Aishwaria: Namastay India(or wherever any of you liveLOL) This award will go to the funnest member in the Naman Shaw FanClub. The winner, without hesitations is: sweet_jay_fan! Congo Shriya hunny!
Here is a winning siggie for you. Kindly use in your signature:

S: Oh my gosh thanks AishEmbarrassedEmbarrassedStop with the kind words, I'm as red as a tomato alreadyEmbarrassedLOL Um any excuse to change the topic...? Ha ha yes...humari agle award the funniest member! Presenting it will be Bollywood ka 'Partner'....Govinda!

*applause*

Govinda: Namastay doston! Ye award hai sabse funny member...aur winner hai: me...GovindaLOL

*audience ready to kill him, chanting ''We want Hafsa!''*

G: Tik hai tik hai...such much mai winner hai tera favorite: SonPan!CryTongueLOL Congratz Hafsa. Here is a winnig siggiefor you. Please use in your signature:

*He unwillingly gives back the mic to Shriya*

S: Haha that is so true Hafsa you are totally deserving for that category!If I tell any of you audience about any of the funny jokes she used to crack ''back in the day''LOL you guys would laugh your butts off! Sdly we dont have that much time nor does Ms. I'm Always Busy With University Stuff! Uff Hafsa be more active or I will not continue the next award!LOLLOL Anyways humari next award hai the most creative member. Coming to present it is the beautiful Priety Zinta. Preity take it from here.

*applause*

Preity: Hello ladies and gentlemen! Main hoon Preity Zinta aur yeh jo mere haath main hai most creative member award. Yeh award jaat hai kisko hum ko abhi pata chalajate hai. And the winner is: sweet_jay_fan! Congratz again, Shriya!  Here is a winnig siggie for you. Kindly use in your signature:

S: Thank you PreityTongue The next award is the award for the best writer. Presenting it, King Khan- Shah Rukh Khan!

*applause*

Shah Rukh: Salaam-u-alaikum. Yeh best writer ki award jaata hai...dono log ko!Shocked We have another tie! The two lucky winners are: nac5847 and sweet_jay_fan. Congratz Nac and Shriya. A winning siggie for both of you to use. Kindly use in your signature:

S: Thank you Shah Rukh. Chalte hai hamari collest award ko- the coolest member award. Personally for me this award goes to Naman but he's not apart of his own FanClubAngryAngryLOLOkay presenting it is coming Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai aur Karam Apna Apna ki Angad/Shiv---Iqbal Khan!

*applause*

Iqbal: (in his deep husky voice) The coolest member award goes to...Prem$_Priya! Congo Khushi! Here is your winning siggie. Kindly use in your signature:

S: Wow Iqi gave out that award in such a rush! No problem jaan, we'll move to our next award- frendliest memberTongue Our next celeb to take the mic is Dil Mil Gayye ki Shlipa Anand!

*applause*

Shilpa: Good evening. Main yahan hoon friendliest member award present karne ki liyye- aur jaata hai....sweet_jay_fan ko! Congo Shriya! Winnig siggie for you to use is below. KIndly use it in your signature jaan:

S: Oka before moving on to our next award I would like to say that the nominations and results for friendliest member were BORDERLINE close. Infact I only one by a few votesEmbarrassed So as you can se each vote makes a differenceEmbarrassed Everyone please give a round of applause for the cutie Shahid Kapoor, to present the best welcomer to new Naman Crazed fans- the best best welcomer to new members award!

Shahid: Thank you sweetyEmbarrassed You certainly introduced me wellEmbarrassedLOLjk okay the award, for best welcomer to newmembers goes to...~~Aliya~~! Congratz darling...agar Shriya Imran ki saath jare tho tu mere saath ao. Make sure you reply to my offer babeWinkLOL Anyways your winning siggie is below. Please use in your signature:

S: Woah Aliya Shahid was flirting with you openly?!ShockedShockedLOL Sry Shahid but she will only reply if it is Naman right, I know my friend and she will either decline because she's obsessed with her love Naman, or she will accept to make him jelousLOL Or maybe she will accept cuz ur just too cute Shahid darligLOL If she declines main hoon naWinkLOL Anyways presenting the award for best contributor to the fanclub is the beautiful Diya Mirza!

*applause*

Diya: Thank you!!! The best contributor award will go to someone who contributes the most and best for the fanclub-- and that person is,once more, ~~Aliya~~! Congo jaan! Here is a winning sigge 4u below, kidly use in your signature:

S:Thank you Diya; again this award was a close one between two members, so every vote makes a difference. Next award hain most faithful:) to Naman award. Can I call on stage, the dashing intern from Sanjeevani on stage to present it- KSG!

*applause*

Karan Singh Grover: Thank you everyone for the applause. This award will go to the member who is all for Naman- no othe rinterest. For this particular award I will explain why the winner has won. Okay lets start with sweet_jay_fan...she is nice but hasn't won becuase there's something going on between her and a certain actor *cough cough* Jay *cough* BhanushaliEmbarrassed And well SonPan, Hafsa darling you are a die-hard Naman fan but we all knwo about your secret affair with AdiAngry= Udilji ka beta Aditya NarayanAngryCryLOL So if these two gals like other people then who is that special member who is only for one=Naman? It is undoubtedly....~~Aliya~~, once AGAIN!LOLBig smileBig smile Congo for your third award- I hope you win many more. Your winning siggy is below, kindly use it.

S: *sarcastically* Ooooooooooooh big shocker!ShockedShockedShockedAliya won the most faithful award! How unexpected! She only dreams about him 24 hours so how come she won?!AngryLOLHafsa jaan remember our previous plan on ambushing anyone who comes near to Naman? Well she is a good candidateTongueLOLLOL Jk sweets friendship is more special than anything elseBig smile But seriously give oters to win awards, three in a row! Anyways ladies you better be careful- to present the next award is someone who has WARNED us in his uprecent film ''Bachna Ae Hasseeno''- Ranbir Kapoor!

*applause*

Ranbir: I feel special that I was called upon to present the next award for the best member award. The award for best member goes to...sweet_jay_fan! Shriya your siggie is below, kindly use it i you signature:

S: Thank you RanbirEmbarrassed The next award for tinight is the most honorable member award. The gorgeous Katrina kaif will be presenting it

*applause*

Katrina: Thank you all so muchSmile The member who is highly hnored by all- the most honorable member award- goes to...lilroses_89! Congo for your third award Jyoti! Here is a winnig siggie for you . Kindly use in your signature:

S: YAY! My personal favorite won! Congo jaan luv ya muahBig smile Are you guys getting bored already?Cry I know I am, its not easy being a hostess, especialyy when everyone's eye's are staring at you, waiting for you to give the mic to another celebLOLAnyways that's all for tonight! e still have many more awards to go- for later! Who won the rest? Stay tuned in The Naman Shaw FanClub Member Awards, produced by Shriya helped by Kaun Jeetaga Bollywood Ka Ticket, powered by Tata Indicoms, lol who made p that name kind of short, na?LOL

Till the next awards,

TC

and stay tuned,

ShriyaTongue

Siggy Credit So Far:

Lets give a HUGE round of applause for our siggie credit -SO FAR! there is much more to go but for now these are the recognzedtalents of our siggie makers:

Categories 1-13 : Credit @ Snowflake0555

Categories 14-15: Credit @ Hooo_11

Category 16: Credit @ Snowflake0555

Categories 17-21: Credit @ Hooo_11

Categories 22-25: Credit @ -Arti-

Categories 26-28: Credit @ Lovly_angel

Category 29: Credit @ Payal40

(I will give all the credit deserved to all u wonderful siggie makers)

-ShriyaBig smile

Edited by sweet_JAY_FAN - 12 October 2008 at 11:47am

sweet_JAY_FAN Goldie
sweet_JAY_FAN
sweet_JAY_FAN

Posted: 03 October 2008 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

Part 2:
Okay guys welcome back after our long commercial I hope you guys are looking forward to the rest as much as I amTongue Let's pick up at where we left up at....

Back with your hostess: Shriya, sweet_jay_fan

*****************************************************************************************

Shriya: Welcome back sweets to the Naman ShawFanClub Member Awards, produced by Shriya; help by Lux Kaun Jeetaga Bollywood Ka Ticket, sponsered by Tata IndicomsLOL*Sigh* That can get tiring to say

Anyways let's move to our next award, the best Naman supporters award, which wil be going to three people since there were six nominations for it. Presenting the awards is coming one of the famous Khans, one of my favs, Saif Ali Khan!

*applause*

Saif: Thank you very much. The three deserving winneres who support Naman Shaw to no end are... sweet_jay_fan, ~~Aliya~~, and SonPan. Congo to all of you! Your winning siggie, which you should use kindly in your signature:

S: Thank you SaifTongue Of course as we all know Kareena is becoming extremely possessive over Saif these days so we're gonna have to call her to present our next award!OuchLOLSmile

*applause*

Kareena: Thank you everone, I am here to present the next award, which is the most energetic member award. Which member has the most energy and is always so..preppy? The winner for our most energetic member goes to.....sweet_jay_fan. Congratulations Shriya. Here is a winning siggie for you, please use it in your signature:

S: Thanks Kareena. If I am the most energetic member than who is the most hyper member? Only our next award prsenter, Shabbir Ahluwalia will be able to tell us! Take it from here Shabbo!

*applause*

Shabbir: Okay first I would like to thank all my crazed fansWinkTongue Next, I would like to present the award for most hyper member- which goes to....~~Aliya~~. A bug hug to you and your winning siggie is below. Kindly use it in your signature:

Shriya: Thank ou Shabbir. That, in my opinion is one of the fairest awards in our ceremony. Bug hugs to you AliyaTongue Moving on- to our next award- the most interesting member award. I have my fingers crossed for all of you nominees! You all are very fascinating in my viewLOL Presenting may I have on stage, Dil ki Rani, Rani Mukherji!

*applause*

Rani: Namastay to all of India and Pakistan and US and everywhere elseConfusedLOL. The member that fascinated/interests all the Naman Shaw FanClub members is...-Arti- ! Congo Arti darling! Hope you like you winning siggie below, please kindly use it in your signature:

S: Okay now lets stop with the personality awards for a while and move to some other things- like user id's! Our first username award is the best username award. Let's call upon the legendary Rishi Kapoor to do the honors.

*applause*

Rishi: Namastay. And the award for best username in the Naman Shaw Fan-Club goes to...holy moly aother tie! Hmmmmmm interesting the TWO winners are sweet_jay_fan and lilroses_89! Congratulations to both the winners. Here is a winning siggy which they both should use kindly in their signature:

S: Um thanks I know this will sound weird but I really didn't want to win that awardEmbarrassedYou guys probably think I'm crazy but seriously I don't deserve that award so I don't know why you guys oted for me there but thans anywaysEmbarrassedSmile Okay the next username award is the most interesting username award. To do the honors of presenting it, the dancing queen of Bollywood is coming- Madhuri Dixit!

*applause*

Madhuri: Good evening. This award wil go to the member whose username is unique- one of a kind and gathers people's interest. That member is...Zayed_007! Congratz Zayed here is a winning siggie for you, please use it in your signature:

S: I told you would win an award Zayed, but nobody ever listens to meAngryLOLSmileOkay  back to traits. To award the best listener award, we have the cutie-pie Aamir Ali!

*applause*

Aamir: Salaam-u-Alaikum. The winner for best listener award goes to...oh gosh another tie! But this time, strange enough, all three nominees tied! Ok rare yet true, so our winners are lilroses_89, SonPan, and sweet_jay_fan! Congratz Jyoti and Shriya and Hafsa! Your winning siggie which you should kindly use in your signatures:

S: Hmmm... why is i always Jyoti and me who tie. Every award we tie for I sincerely believe she deserves more than me. Hafsa your also great candidate for this award so great job hun!Big smile Anyways, lets move on to our next award of the best firends, the member that can be the best friend to someone. Presenting it we have the Kashish of Kahin To Hoga, Aamna Sharif!

*applause*

Aamna: Thank you all very much. I am gladly presenting this award to...lilroses_89! Congo Jyoti, you know that you should kindly use the following siggie kindly in your signature box:

S: Yay Jyoti we didn't tie! I'm happy for you jaanTongue Will you win the next award for most optimistic member too? Rajeev Khandalwala, Sujal from Kahin To Hoga, will tell us.

*applause*

Rajeev: I'm very honored to present an award which will go to an optimistic member. The most optimistic member award, kindly goes to...sweet_jay_fan! Congratz again...your siggie to use in your signature is below:

S: Um...er...thanks a lot guysEmbarrassed I'm really appreciative towards the votes but you guys have been too kindEmbarrassed I wonder what I've been so optimistic aboutLOL. I am strangely relieved that  I can't win the or even get nominated for the next award.LOL To do the honors is coming the pretty Lara Dutta!

*applause*

Lara: Thank you all so much. The next award is the award for best siggie maker. And though all siggie makers were great, the best, proven by votes, is......-arti! Congo Arti! Here is your beautiful wnning siggie, please use it in your signature:

S: Congo Arti for your first award! I hope you win many more! Next award is the best Naman siggie maker. Doing the honors, the cool and popular Zayed Khan!

*applause*

Zayed: Thank you all very much. And the special award for best Naman Shaw siggie maker goes to....~~Aliya~~! Congratulations Aliya! Your nice siggie for you to use in your signature is below:

S: Congrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaatzzzzzzzzz sweets! I'm glad you won! Arti you were also very good and tied a close secondEmbarrassed Let's call upon our next celebrity, Shipla Shetty to the next category!

*applause*

Shilpa: Thank you! Here I, presenting the award for best Bindu siggie maker. And the award kindly goes to.... -arti-! Congratulations Arti! Your winning siggie is below, for you to kindly use in your signature:

S: Okay guys this is getting loooooong and boring right? Okay then let's tune out and come back later....AFTER Vivek Obroi presents the award for best Naman-Bindu siggie maker!

*applause*

Vivek: Wooooooooooooooooooooo! The award for the BEST Naman-Bindu siggie maker goes to......my favorite!................................-arti-! Congrrrrrrrrrrratz! Here is a winning siggie for you to use kindly in your signature:

S: Congo dear! Well guys that's all for now! But before we tune out I just want to remind all the winners to pllz with a cherry on top to USE their winning siggies. It hurts when you work so hard on something that goes to waste, doesn't it?Ouch Our siggie makers are really fab so plllz guys use them! If you have won lots of awards and dont have enough space thengo to the PFR and request someone to make all your siggies minimized and to fit in one siggie to show all your awards with plenty of space.TongueI also am aware that some siggie are big and some are small but hey that's creativy. And you guys are more than welcome to change the sizes. I just want you guys to acknoledge the fact that our siggie makes felt hurt when they saw that nobody appreciated them and just ignored the siggiesEmbarrassed Also guys as we know some of our membersre inactive in the FC. I am very busy right now so could some plz PM Prem$_Priya and inform her of her award for coolest member and to use her siggieEmbarrassed  Any ways, see you later guys! Will be back with the next set of awards............soon

-Luv Shriya

TC

Siggy Credit So Far:

Lets give a HUGE round of applause for our siggie credit -SO FAR! there is much more to go but for now these are the recognzedtalents of our siggie makers:

Categories 1-13 : Credit @ Snowflake0555

Categories 14-15: Credit @ Hooo_11

Category 16: Credit @ Snowflake0555

Categories 17-21: Credit @ Hooo_11

Categories 22-25: Credit @ -Arti-

Categories 26-28: Credit @ Lovly_angel

Category 29: Credit @ Payal40

(I will give all the credit deserved to all u wonderful siggie makers)

-ShriyaBig smile

Edited by sweet_JAY_FAN - 12 October 2008 at 5:00pm
sweet_JAY_FAN Goldie
sweet_JAY_FAN
sweet_JAY_FAN

Posted: 03 October 2008 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
reserved

sweet_JAY_FAN Goldie
sweet_JAY_FAN
sweet_JAY_FAN

Posted: 03 October 2008 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
reserved
sweet_JAY_FAN Goldie
sweet_JAY_FAN
sweet_JAY_FAN

Posted: 03 October 2008 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
sry one more guys
Ani- Goldie
Ani-
Ani-

Posted: 03 October 2008 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
I DIDNT GET THIS SHRI
sweet_JAY_FAN Goldie
sweet_JAY_FAN
sweet_JAY_FAN

Posted: 03 October 2008 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by petel00

I DIDNT GET THIS SHRI

Oh soooooooooooooo nice to have you back sweets! I know ur confused abt the whole Naman Shaw Member awards but wait one second let me get u something that willclear ur confusion

Basically I am so proud of the Naman FC that I decided to have a member awards ceremony! So yeah it is fun we oted for each other and the results ~part 1~ have been posted! U have been nominated as well. Check both these links out to clear confusion:

First see this:

Then see this:

And lastly check, and keep checking this for more updates:

Jaan all the best and hope u win some awards!Big smile
SonPan IF-Rockerz
SonPan
SonPan

Posted: 03 October 2008 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
reserved

Go to top