Balika Vadhu

Bhairavi & Smita deserve an Applause

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

EkPaheli

IF-Sizzlerz

EkPaheli

Posted: 03 October 2008 at 3:04am | IP Logged
this show has already won hearts of millions with the actually different story line the wonderful script & dialogues n of course the cute Avika & Sweet Avinash  makin a new channel like colors go to the top

i would not only like 2 thank colors 4 such a lovely show but also think the channel has indeed lived upto its word of providing fresh content to d viewers who were bored 2 death with the same saas bahu sagas

but i think 2 women who have indeed been d most wonderful facet of this show need to be given their due share

frankly i have just started watchin this show since the last 2-3 weeks but have been bowled over by the beautiful performances of Bhairavi & Smita who play anandi' mom & mom in Law respectively

among the men of course Anop Soni is a Sheer gem & a delight to watch on this show

but 4 me bhairavi steals the thunder  i recall her as kajal bhai of  Hum Paanch she was great at it but this show really showed her talent & Skills Star

as an uneducated poor village belle whose young daughter is married she is awesome Clap

her concern 4 Anandi her love n her fear & tears 4 hr daughter make u wanna cry with her

she truly deserves to be appuladed 4 rthis Clap

n comin 2 smita now i think d castin director 4 this show is a genius as in contrast 2 the shy timid bhairavi
 she is wonderful as the mom in law (yay 4 once the saas is not evil LOL)

but seriously if i love bhairavi my mom is smita's fan all over( not 2 say i m not just m partial WinkLOL)

she may also be shy but she certainly is a wonderful actor is simply love her portrayal 2 as the ideal bahu n yet the loving n sweet mom in law who understands tht anandi is a child n she shd be treated accordingly n not made a slave of chains just cause she happens to be a bahu now

it is cause of this  wonderful new show n channel tht not only we saw 2 fresh new talents in form of avika n avinash

but also saw some real performances n truly wonderful actors who certainly bring a life to their characters

which is such a refreshing break 4m those awful saas bahu soaps n the same actors who have just the same set of expessions n similar dialogues tht is stagnating not only their talent ( if, any) but us viewers as well

Edited by aahana86 - 03 October 2008 at 4:28am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bhairavi & Smita deserve an Applause" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 03 October 2008 at 3:33am | IP Logged
so true!both are totally awesomeEmbarrassedand each and everyyyyy actor in bv are great and hats off to BV team,ceatives and everyone associated with it!Approve

IndraDaga

IndraDaga

Posted: 03 October 2008 at 3:39am | IP Logged
I too agree with u... The show is rocking coz of the storyline and if cast wasnt soo well the storyline might not just effect... overall the cast, creative team and every1 have done a gr8 job Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top