Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Thumbs Up to Abhishake....

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
welll i usually just hate it when stars come and do their film ka promos in shows and all the show ka characters r just going gaags over the film ven if they know that the film wiuld suck big time but sitll for the heck of it they would promote itLOLLOLLOL

but i really feel like clapping for Abishake after watching yesterday's epiEmbarrassedClap 

i mean i was feeling very bad that Abhi cashed in on the scrapping trps of the show only to promote his recent flick drona i was like how materialistic can u get hun u did not even leave this show which for once is trying to show somehting worthwile but i was stunned to see the way Abhi made sure to respect the mission and message which the show aims to put across, the way abhi was totally shocked and saddened to know that Anandi was married and insted of studying and playing and being care free she has all the responsiblities of an entire family on her lil shoulders he was actually appearing so hurt and sad na ki even today such cruelties happen and then the message he communicated to the society in the end was jut awesomeClapClapClap i was so humblled to see that this show has even moved such big stars ki insted of marely concetrating on promoting their film they actually ended up supporting the cause of the showEmbarrassedEmbarrassedClap

Seriously feel like gving him a thumbs upThumbs Up and not to forget he looked so genuine and so sincere in urging the people to condemn this tradition of child marrigeEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AkDha_Fanatic

Shikhoo IF-Rockerz
Shikhoo
Shikhoo

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
i agree ..............Clap
IndraDaga Moderator
IndraDaga
IndraDaga

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
I agree with u... the way abhi gave the message was superb... he was looking very cute Embarrassed

AkDha_Fanatic

self.protrait Senior Member
self.protrait
self.protrait

Posted: 03 October 2008 at 1:00am | IP Logged
his appearance was incredible. ClapClapClap

AkDha_Fanatic

EkPaheli IF-Stunnerz
EkPaheli
EkPaheli