Miley Jab Hum Tum

* I M getting crazy over SaJan...... *

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

I dunno..i dont feel like studyin..i have a test tomm...i keep watchin SaJan scenes again and again😳 they r just too cutee😳😳😳

I have to concentrate on my studiess😳 Becoming a big Fan Of SaJan!!!😳 HOPE to see a new promo of them😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabrinaa. thumbnail
LOL Ashu samee! I have to study for history, I'm watching the SaJan scenes like crazyyy, and TRYING to study and listen to songs at the same time .. 😆

I just can't get over them ..
Originally posted by: *Ayesha007*

I dunno..i dont feel like studyin..i have a test tomm...i keep watchin SaJan scenes again and again😳 they r just too cutee😳😳😳

I have to concentrate on my studiess😳 Becoming a big Fan Of SaJan!!!😳 HOPE to see a new promo of them😳

Ayesha, SaJan is counting on you to pass your test. If you do great, they will show you a new promo.🤣
Concentrate on your studies as well; .. Best of luck...😉

Ani
Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ashu concentrate  on your studies better than sajan u can watch them naytime now the weekend boring he boring ,,, 😆😆😆
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i agree they look very cute together.
theaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ayesha Dear !

Concentrate on ur studies''And this is the begining wait for more of thier magic ... And study ur test to pass it *Inshallah*

Love ,

Aisho---

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Aww Tc sweety..& concentreat on ur study,.i know this's not so easy buy try 1s..sammy & sajan 'll b wid u..😆😆
Love
piya..All d best 4ur test😉
Chahat17 thumbnail
Sajan track is very intersting and both of them having really good on-screen chemistry...i too prefer sajan over mayur...tho, i think mayur track is so funny and enjoyable...both sajan-mayur are a treat to watch...just dia character is really annoying.
Feats thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey best of luck for ur test....i m also crazy abt SaJan i dont know how my weekend will pass....m watching their scenes agan and again i just cant get enough of them.....m so crazy abt them....anywayz hope u pass ur test.....INSHALLAH....