Miley Jab Hum Tum

Sanaya Better then what I expected..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

..-Zaara-..

IF-Rockerz

..-Zaara-..

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Seriously guys.. i underestimated Sanaya.. but she is a great actress.. i mean her acting and her expressions are just great.. i really thought she didn't know how to act.. So far im happy with the entire crew..When Sam was flriting with her and asking for forgiveness if you notice her body language matched her expressions..she was too good.. Rati is perfect she is a fabulous actress and i instantaly relate to her character.. but Sanaya is also really good.. she is extremely better then what i expected..i seriously underestimated the lady...

Zaara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanaya Better then what I expected.." in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
I agree! I had seen her before this in RKAB....where she ironically had a Dia kind of a role...minus the annoying voiceLOLLOL....and she was strictly ok there. But in Gunjan's character, I think she's doing very well. Like that scene you mentioned, her body language around Samrat is bang on! And the angry and irritated expressions she gives him are well done as well!

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
can u please mention the onscreen namess too...i am not familiar with teir offscreen names....D'oh

me guessin u are talkin of gunjuu!!!!??? erm?? if so,shezz a marvel in tis soap...Tongue!!.... i lovv her bodyy languague!!.. Clap

Edited by *Dakoo_Minzy* - 02 October 2008 at 7:41pm

cutelove1111

IF-Dazzler

cutelove1111

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dakoo_Minzy*

can u please mention the onscreen namess too...i am not familiar with teir offscreen names....D'oh

me guessin u are talkin of gunjuu!!!!??? erm?? if so,shezz a marvel in tis soap...Tongue!!.... i lovv her bodyy languague!!.. Clap
same here................

happiness92

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

saksham-p2

IF-Dazzler

saksham-p2

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
i agree shr is very good actress and a dancer aslo ,,,

..-Zaara-..

IF-Rockerz

..-Zaara-..

Posted: 04 October 2008 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

@ saksp2- she is a dancer to??? when did she dance??

Zaara

Post Reply New Post

Go to top