Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)
Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

Om-Parvati Appreciation Thread/ Niche (Page 3)

queen_hetepet Senior Member
queen_hetepet
queen_hetepet

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinstripedshirt

Hey! I put up this evergreen video of their on y blog. Just so romantic n cute!!

http://chroniclesofanutcase.blogspot.com/2008/10/httpin.html

Hey there pinstripedshirt (unique id buddy WinkBig smile) - the vid does not seem to be working on your blog - all it shows is a white screen  - if it could be fixed wud trully appreciate it.  btw what OP scene is it?

Thanks,

G.
pinstripedshirt Senior Member
pinstripedshirt
pinstripedshirt

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 10:34am | IP Logged
hey! aaing! i can see it. thats the only things i've been watching since last night! aah.. that song where they dance and dance.. both of them... before she spots sasha... i'll just chk the blog..

however, you can try- www.chroniclesofanutcase.blogspot.com by itself and see what you get as the third or forth from above...

@ thankss ;) ;) heehee!
pinstripedshirt Senior Member
pinstripedshirt
pinstripedshirt

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 10:37am | IP Logged
or i say, give it abt a minute to appear.. i just checked and her pretty face in his hands appeared!!! dude! she blushes alright!!!
Exoctica Senior Member
Exoctica
Exoctica

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
I know this is long time ago. But  you know the Jodhpur episode where OP marry again...

In that suhaag raat scene, what was their conversation? There is no update for that particular sceneConfused

I tried finding updates for it but couldn't find it. I found updates of their remarriage and stuff. But not this particular scene. If someone remembers even faintly it's be great if someone could type it out.

ThanksSmile
Caesie Senior Member
Caesie
Caesie

Posted: 19 October 2008 at 2:45am | IP Logged
I am so very missing the jodi of OP.Loved the way the team work of Om and Parvati to defeat Trishna.I always wanted to watch them working together and would like to thank the creatives for fulfilling my wish.Oms acting of being onconcious when Trishna came to check whether he was there or not was great.Clap.And the scene where Om brought the tea for Parvati and their conversations in that scene was so sweet.And OP scene at the last epi where Om says that there is a person who is perfest that is my ParvatiHeart.I really miss OP.They were lots of ups and downs in their relationships but still they respected each other.The current track in Rajshri videos they have different opinions but still they are together.The scene in episode 321 where Parvati was crying and Om comes back to support her is one of my favourite OP scenes.Similarly another fav scene is the scene where they dance   together and the song Main na Bhoolunga was playing in the background. The scene where Parvati gave the statement that Om killed Ajay so that he could get rid of his guiltyness is also touchy.Clap

Edited by Caesie - 19 October 2008 at 3:42am
Caesie Senior Member
Caesie
Caesie

Posted: 19 October 2008 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Exoctica

I know this is long time ago. But  you know the Jodhpur episode where OP marry again...

In that suhaag raat scene, what was their conversation? There is no update for that particular sceneConfused

I tried finding updates for it but couldn't find it. I found updates of their remarriage and stuff. But not this particular scene. If someone remembers even faintly it's be great if someone could type it out.

ThanksSmile

Sorry i remember  the scene but could not recall the conversation.
Exoctica Senior Member
Exoctica
Exoctica

Posted: 04 February 2009 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone,

we should discuss OP scenes shown on Rajshri epis here... Smile
--SHWETA-- Goldie
--SHWETA--
--SHWETA--

Posted: 11 February 2009 at 9:01am | IP Logged

Rajshri episodes-- KGGK - Epi 439....well I am speechless....it is the best episode in the history of  kahaani. I  was eagerly waiting to watch this episode, OP chemistry rocks!!!  and  when they express with(with eyes) emotions n no dialogues....it is sheer  MAGIC...you got to love them.OPS scenes are brilliant too. Kahaani  was so interesting then.I think creatives have done great job with this simple scene.In my opinion simple things are very difficult to put together n present ...here Kahaani  makes the difference.The karva-chouth secene is very simple without any complex ,hi-fi emotions.Sakshi n Kiran are just out of the world...their performance  n  expressions...simply superb.A must watch episode.

Go to top