Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

Om-Parvati Appreciation Thread/ Niche (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Exoctica

Exoctica

Posted: 04 October 2008 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Feel free to post OP fan fictions, if wanted Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Om-Parvati Appreciation Thread/ Niche (Page 2)" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Caesie

Caesie

Posted: 06 October 2008 at 9:31am | IP Logged

There are so many fav OP scenes for example.

1 . The music video Seqence of OP in the song "Itni pyari lagi nahi aaj tak hai rey" Saakshi was looking fantabulous.I fell down off Sofa watching thatDay Dreaming.OP has a rocking chemistry.ClapClapClap

2. OP scene after everyone came to know that Parvatis Tumour is not malignant.Om goes to his room and cries.Heart

3. Om Parvati and Shruti(Shweta Prasad= little Shruti, i like her a lot and miss her the most in KGGK)  scene of Karva Chauth during Ambika track where Parvati acts of fainting and Om gives her water.Thumbs Up
  One other fav scene of Shruti during that track is where she fights with Pallavi.ClapClapClap

4. OP scene at office on the first day of Om at office after his acting of losing memory and Pragati(Parvatis secretary comes in)Wink

5. The scene after Om saw Parvati with Sasha and he told that he does not believe what she just said but believes herClapClapClap

6. OP scene where Om stops Parvati of leaving AG house after Aditis trackClap

and many more.There are uncountable fav OP scenes.OP is the best onscreen JodiStar

I hope that we could watch still more OP scenes indeed OPS scene.

Caesie

pinstripedshirt

pinstripedshirt

Posted: 06 October 2008 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Hey!! I've been in love with OP ever since they came together on screen! Just sooo cute and perfect. Now the KGGK is ending, the bleak chances of even watching them in the same frame are gone :(

If someone could do up an exclusive OP ff.. that would be great! We've had Her with Suyash, having Her with Om would be the ultimate parting shot!!!

Thanks!!

Exoctica

Exoctica

Posted: 07 October 2008 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Just a question. This is a longgg time bak, but in case any of you happen to remember.

The part where the AGs send Om-Parvati on a honeymoon (out of station) away from hussle and bussle of work and home. Is that before or after Pallavi throws the AGs out of the house?

Currently the Khushi rape track is going on in Rajshri. Just wanted to know how long it is till the 7 vows scene

also, when does the music video sequence come (itna pyari nahi lagi aaj tak)?

Edited by Exoctica - 07 October 2008 at 12:05pm

queen_hetepet

queen_hetepet

Posted: 08 October 2008 at 10:34am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

Afrad

Afrad

Posted: 08 October 2008 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
I am really upset.I really miss them.It is difficult for me to imagine i will never see them as Om-Parvati.Cry

aheliop

Groupbie

aheliop

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Very gud thnkx for making this thread... but im sad that i wont see them together again as Om and Parvati.
Had a question is evry bdy going to paste there pics here only or sm where else..????

pinstripedshirt

pinstripedshirt

Posted: 13 October 2008 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Hey! I put up this evergreen video of their on y blog. Just so romantic n cute!!

http://chroniclesofanutcase.blogspot.com/2008/10/httpin.html

Post Reply New Post

Go to top