Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 4:27pm | IP Logged

Hay guys i m new to this forum and this is my first post in this forum but i m watching MJHT regularly, its a nice show a bit slow but i m enjoying watching it because i love all those stories which are based on college life.

I noticed a blooper i hope u all agree to me Wink

hay Mayank got a magical ear plugs because whenever Mayank puts ear plugs in his ear he can hear what Nupur says isn't funny LOL LOL LOL. its repeated again in today's episode the same thing happened in one of the last episode. in today's episode he was talking to Nupur and then in the last he removes his ear plugs and give it to Nupur LOL LOL LOL

Another thing is who is older Uday or Diya, because Uday is with Nupur and they are seniors and Diya is with Samrat  and Gunjan and they r Juniors so thats mean Diya is younger and Uday is older but they dont look like .......... well i m not sure about this u guys do tell me is it a blooper or not

i m sorry if its already been discussed

ENJOY

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bloopers.... here it is" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mumbaichic

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minal45

gud opinion , but in dia's biography it said that she's older than uday by a minute, that means that they're twins

if they r twins so they should be in one class or in the same acedamic year ....... so y is this like this ..... i m confused Confused  .............LOL LOL LOL 

saksham-p2

IF-Dazzler

saksham-p2

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
ya i was thinking the samehe calls her dee she is older so how ,, im confused lool

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saksham-p2

ya i was thinking the samehe calls her dee she is older so how ,, im confused lool

CONFUSION Ouch 
CONFUSION Confused
CONFUSION Confused

Somebody plzz sort this out 4 us ...............Wink

mpatel97508

IF-Dazzler

mpatel97508

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
The first one is funny! But I think the second one is not that much of a blooper, maybe it's just that Diya is a demanding younger sister, which is very possible, but I don't know. That's a very good point!

Edited by x hollister x - 02 October 2008 at 5:03pm

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x hollister x

The first one is funny! But I think the second one is not that much of a blooper, maybe it's just that Diya is a demanding younger sister, which is very possible, but I don't know. That's a very good point!

May b u r right about Diya .............

cool_adeena

cool_adeena

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yasmeeneee

Hay guys i m new to this forum and this is my first post in this forum but i m watching MJHT regularly, its a nice show a bit slow but i m enjoying watching it because i love all those stories which are based on college life.

I noticed a blooper i hope u all agree to me Wink

hay Mayank got a magical ear plugs because whenever Mayank puts ear plugs in his ear he can hear what Nupur says isn't funny LOL LOL LOL. its repeated again in today's episode the same thing happened in one of the last episode. in today's episode he was talking to Nupur and then in the last he removes his ear plugs and give it to Nupur LOL LOL LOL

Another thing is who is older Uday or Diya, because Uday is with Nupur and they are seniors and Diya is with Samrat  and Gunjan and they r Juniors so thats mean Diya is younger and Uday is older but they dont look like .......... well i m not sure about this u guys do tell me is it a blooper or not

i m sorry if its already been discussed

ENJOY

hey yasmeen great to c u here yaar....so wats up???....m on this forum from show's start..its so cool,m just in love with this show...wat bout u....???n yeah i was also thinking this Uday-Dia thing that they r twins n in separate academic years...strange...they should clear this confusion of ourz somehowSmile

Mrs. MayankEmbarrassed (u know my latest hot favourite crush...MayankTongueBig smileWink)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top