Miley Jab Hum Tum

Monday Predictions.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mpatel97508

IF-Dazzler

mpatel97508

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
What do you guys think is going to happen with both jodis. They are both so cute, I can't choose! 

**I think Samrat is going to get irritated at Gunjan for not caring that he gave her a note.

**And I think Mayank is going to annoyed at Nupur cause she's talking about him behind his back (well literally infront of him). Lol.
What do you guys think?!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Monday Predictions." in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

diyafah

IF-Rockerz

diyafah

Retro Podcast Team, I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

Mayank will pull her leg in the library for talking about him and not concentrating :P hahaha

and as u said..samrat wud be get all so annoyed..u know wht...It wud be fun..if dia keeps eating his head and says "Dia mera dimaak maath kayo..I am ready annoyed" hahaha tht wud be so cool LOL
-Good topic btw :D

saksham-p2

IF-Dazzler

saksham-p2

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
i think will sammy will not lose hope , and will try to convince her , an mayur they will become more jane dushman lool ...

mpatel97508

IF-Dazzler

mpatel97508

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diyafah

Mayank will pull her leg in the library for talking about him and not concentrating :P hahaha

and as u said..samrat wud be get all so annoyed..u know wht...It wud be fun..if dia keeps eating his head and says "Dia mera dimaak maath kayo..I am ready annoyed" hahaha tht wud be so cool LOL
-Good topic btw :D

Hah, great predictions! I truely love this episode. I really hope the Mayur and Sajan love stories progresses more! Embarrassed

And thanks. Big smile

mpatel97508

IF-Dazzler

mpatel97508

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saksham-p2

i think will sammy will not lose hope , and will try to convince her , an mayur they will become more jane dushman lool ...

Hah, I agree with the Sammy thing. For Samrat doesn't give up hope that quickly! Wink

And yeah, Mayur do seem like they hate each other at the moment. Well not so much from Mayank's side, more from Nupur's side. LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top