After sometime...irritated eh? -Samrat

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago
Ahem ahem, do I need to say more?

First girl who doesn't like him...wahπŸ‘

Gunjan...muahhh! She rocks with her unexpressions....serves Samrat rightπŸ‘

I know he is a little irritated with the fact that after all his "sorries" Gunjan is not talking but Gunjan is also correct, how can she talk to him?...did he actually mean the sorry he was saying or was he just using another one of his "melters?"

Either ways, I think he deserved what he got be it irritated by Gunjan's non-replying mode to him or un-reacting mood, he deserved it, what say?

He thinks Gunjan is just one of those one timer girls who will just walk away and is easy to dump/hook up with...but oh dude, he is WAYYYYYYYYYYYY off!!

I like the fact that he didn't want to make any more fun of Gunjan but hello? What he did after by pretending to be "Bhavesh" and started laughing, is it acceptable?

So I think he deserves ALL the irritation he is getting...< My thoughts

-Shif

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpatel97508 thumbnail
I agree. I think it's fun watching him get irritated. His Bhavesh act was really mean, but that was before it all. Now, he's just trying to make her like atleast notice him, that's what I think. And due to her not caring, he's caring even more! Also, on the precap it looks like he's gonna get more annoyed cause she doesn't care that he gave her a note. They are so cute though. I love Sajan.
missing Vmars thumbnail
yup hes jus getting wat he deserves n da dact dat shes no giving him bhao like da other girls n drooling over him ... dat seems 2 b bugging him more !!!!!
but shifali his smile OMG its driving me crazy .... i mean did u like c da precap ..... gunjan's busy tellnig him off n dere he is sitting wit da killer smile of his .... aab koi gussa bhi rahe toh ketni der rahi ..... am sure sammy will soon patao her !!!!!  
mpatel97508 thumbnail

Originally posted by: missing Vmars

yup hes jus getting wat he deserves n da dact dat shes no giving him bhao like da other girls n drooling over him ... dat seems 2 b bugging him more !!!!!

but shifali his smile OMG its driving me crazy .... i mean did u like c da precap ..... gunjan's busy tellnig him off n dere he is sitting wit da killer smile of his .... aab koi gussa bhi rahe toh ketni der rahi ..... am sure sammy will soon patao her !!!!!  

I don't think Gunjan will fall for him first. But Samrat on the other hand, I think he's gonna fall for her real soon! πŸ˜ƒ
And his smile. Ohmygosh. Killer man. He is so cute. 😳
cutelove1111 thumbnail
i think u r right.........
Sadaf.B thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I, agree, I just love Gunjan and, her unexpressions.. And, I really love the way samrat gets irritated, by Gunjan's  un-reacting mood...

He definitly deserved it!!
missing Vmars thumbnail

Originally posted by: x hollister x

I don't think Gunjan will fall for him first. But Samrat on the other hand, I think he's gonna fall for her real soon! πŸ˜ƒ
And his smile. Ohmygosh. Killer man. He is so cute. 😳

yeah am pretty sure sammy wil fall for her first but once hes really sure of his feelings n will get all geared up 2 patao her wit all his shidad .... am pretty sure it will b very difficult for gunjan 2 ignore him or stat khaffa wit him for long !!!!!
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yesh way 2 go gunjan,don't give in easily make samrat run after lol πŸ˜‰

loved samrat's smile n expression,i m curious 2 see wht will samrat do 2 make gunjan talk 2 him cause samrat never says sorry 2 anyone n runs behind any girl infcat all girls run behind him n here he is going around gunjan saying sorry πŸ˜†

it affects him that gunjan is angry n not talking 2 him AHEM i m sure smarat has fallen for gunjan n will realise it soon😳

priya
Edited by bellle4u - 15 years ago
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: missing Vmars

yeah am pretty sure sammy wil fall for her first but once hes really sure of his feelings n will get all geared up 2 patao her wit all his shidad .... am pretty sure it will b very difficult for gunjan 2 ignore him or stat khaffa wit him for long !!!!!

Yeah right di..πŸ˜‰
Chahat17 thumbnail
Samrat seemed to be attracted towards gunjan since he first saw her at the party...even as " bhavesh" he kept throwing glances at gunjan....after that he seems to be trying to get gunjan attention, first by sitting next to her, than intentionally irritating her by playing bball and than hitting her with bball...and now these " sorries" w/out actually meaning it...i m 100% sure he is not sorry at all...he just wants gunjan to be name to be added in his female " fan" following ( as in they admire him)....i think he deserves the cold treatment from gunjan b/c she is putting sam in his place by not giving him any importance or attention....πŸ‘

btw SAJAN track is so good and interesting while MAYUR track is so funny and enjoyable....after a long time, both of parallel leads tracks are equally entertaining...though, i prefer sajan over mayur ;-)...can't wait to see rest of the upcoming episodes.⭐️

Edited by algebramulti - 15 years ago