After sometime...irritated eh? -Samrat

-Jwalamukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Jwalamukhi-
-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Ahem ahem, do I need to say more?

First girl who doesn't like him...wahClap

Gunjan...muahhh! She rocks with her unexpressions....serves Samrat rightClap

I know he is a little irritated with the fact that after all his "sorries" Gunjan is not talking but Gunjan is also correct, how can she talk to him?...did he actually mean the sorry he was saying or was he just using another one of his "melters?"

Either ways, I think he deserved what he got be it irritated by Gunjan's non-replying mode to him or un-reacting mood, he deserved it, what say?

He thinks Gunjan is just one of those one timer girls who will just walk away and is easy to dump/hook up with...but oh dude, he is WAYYYYYYYYYYYY off!!

I like the fact that he didn't want to make any more fun of Gunjan but hello? What he did after by pretending to be "Bhavesh" and started laughing, is it acceptable?

So I think he deserves ALL the irritation he is getting...< My thoughts

-Shif

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-dramaholic-

mpatel97508 IF-Dazzler
mpatel97508
mpatel97508

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
I agree. I think it's fun watching him get irritated. His Bhavesh act was really mean, but that was before it all. Now, he's just trying to make her like atleast notice him, that's what I think. And due to her not caring, he's caring even more! Also, on the precap it looks like he's gonna get more annoyed cause she doesn't care that he gave her a note. They are so cute though. I love Sajan.
missing Vmars IF-Sizzlerz
missing Vmars
missing Vmars

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
yup hes jus getting wat he deserves n da dact dat shes no giving him bhao like da other girls n drooling over him ... dat seems 2 b bugging him more !!!!!
but shifali his smile OMG its driving me crazy .... i mean did u like c da precap ..... gunjan's busy tellnig him off n dere he is sitting wit da killer smile of his .... aab koi gussa bhi rahe toh ketni der rahi ..... am sure sammy will soon patao her !!!!!  
mpatel97508 IF-Dazzler
mpatel97508
mpatel97508

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by missing Vmars

yup hes jus getting wat he deserves n da dact dat shes no giving him bhao like da other girls n drooling over him ... dat seems 2 b bugging him more !!!!!
but shifali his smile OMG its driving me crazy .... i mean did u like c da precap ..... gunjan's busy tellnig him off n dere he is sitting wit da killer smile of his .... aab koi gussa bhi rahe toh ketni der rahi ..... am sure sammy will soon patao her !!!!!  

I don't think Gunjan will fall for him first. But Samrat on the other hand, I think he's gonna fall for her real soon! Big smile
And his smile. Ohmygosh. Killer man. He is so cute. Embarrassed
cutelove1111 IF-Dazzler
cutelove1111
cutelove1111

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
i think u r right.........
Tania.k IF-Dazzler
Tania.k
Tania.k

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
I, agree, I just love Gunjan and, her unexpressions.. And, I really love the way samrat gets irritated, by Gunjan's  un-reacting mood...

He definitly deserved it!!
missing Vmars IF-Sizzlerz
missing Vmars
missing Vmars

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x hollister x

Originally posted by missing Vmars

I don't think Gunjan will fall for him first. But Samrat on the other hand, I think he's gonna fall for her real soon! Big smile
And his smile. Ohmygosh. Killer man. He is so cute. Embarrassed

yeah am pretty sure sammy wil fall for her first but once hes really sure of his feelings n will get all geared up 2 patao her wit all his shidad .... am pretty sure it will b very difficult for gunjan 2 ignore him or stat khaffa wit him for long !!!!!
Iriss IF-Sizzlerz
Iriss
Iriss

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
yesh way 2 go gunjan,don't give in easily make samrat run after lol Wink

loved samrat's smile n expression,i m curious 2 see wht will samrat do 2 make gunjan talk 2 him cause samrat never says sorry 2 anyone n runs behind any girl infcat all girls run behind him n here he is going around gunjan saying sorry LOL

it affects him that gunjan is angry n not talking 2 him AHEM i m sure smarat has fallen for gunjan n will realise it soonEmbarrassed

priya

Edited by bellle4u - 02 October 2008 at 11:16pm

Go to top