Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

saksham-p2

IF-Dazzler

saksham-p2

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
well it makes me crazy !! i never been so addicted to any show like this !! MJHT just roxxxxxxxxxxx !!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "2nd week over..Ur say?? (Page 2)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

missing Vmars

IF-Sizzlerz

missing Vmars

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
MHJT OMG it was jus rocking dis week ... last week was also gud but dis week's been kinda explosive wit mayur n sajan !!!!! but for me da biggest suprise package has been samrat ... mayb others wont agree wit me but i feel since last weeks hes really improved ... both acting wise n wit his expressions ...... n haaaaiiiiiyeeeee his smile Day Dreaming i jus go gaga over it wenever he smiles !!!!!

Badtameez_Dil

IF-Addictz

Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
the start of the show was slow but now its normal good week loved all episodes of this week ........loved mjht initially not liking samrat but now there scenes r also good & loved them  ...............afcourse our mayur rocxxxxxxxxxs
this forum is becuming rockinggggggg

mpatel97508

IF-Dazzler

mpatel97508

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
I loved the show from day 1. It's a really great show. And I feel that it's easy for everyone to connect to. Like moving into a new school, and wanting to be 'cool'. But I am really waiting for some more cute moments with the jodis! Embarrassed

Salz.

IF-Sizzlerz

Salz.

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
all i have to say is
much better then last week

Post Reply New Post

Go to top