Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

..-Zaara-..

IF-Rockerz

..-Zaara-..

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 11:18am | IP Logged
So the second week of MJHT is over..Stupid weekend really had to come...uff...anyways now does the show meet ur expectations..We all agree that the 1st week was kind of a let down but i personally am in luve with this show.. and addicted to MJHT Forum like crazzyyy.. I luve to come here and talk to all you guys especially all MayUrians in MayUr Paradise..So does the show meet your expectations..Does it satisfy you???

Zaara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "2nd week over..Ur say??" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

geet

Goldie

geet

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 11:47am | IP Logged
the storyline is fast paced..so itna pata nahi chala...the weeks flew by...i amr eally looking forward to the upcoming episodes....i feel the basic story isnt new,but the way it is told is what makes mjht different.:)

mariumsheikh

mariumsheikh

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Big smileBig smileBig smileda show was really nice dis week...there were much  more MAYUR scenes than last week...n i love dem....

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 11:59am | IP Logged
This show is just rocking thats all i can say..Loving MJHT N love u all sajanians n My sajan cornner & all my friends over here..
enjoy Guys,,
Both supercool dudes & jodi;s rock..
love
piya.

tanasha1993

Goldie

tanasha1993

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
there was mor mayur and more sajan so I loved it...gosh whn will the weekend be over...i wnt monday to come faster now;(

armaanilicious

IF-Sizzlerz

armaanilicious

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

Compared to the first week episodes im glad that they are improving...im in love wid mayank hes got the cutest smile ever! *stick to the topic*

sorry! lol  but i really think the track is improving alot and hope they continue to get better and better

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet

the storyline is fast paced..so itna pata nahi chala...the weeks flew by...i amr eally looking forward to the upcoming episodes....i feel the basic story isnt new,but the way it is told is what makes mjht different.:)
geet ur rite
dont know how 2 weeks have already passed

-Hoor-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hoor-

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
since last week mjht has improved in every manner!
The story has been reali good...hate these weekends..uurgghh!!
Im personally just loving this show especially MayUr...simply addicted to this show nd forum! =)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top