Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago
Drona..i don't like emraan&minisha...
I like Abisheek&priyanka....
SonPan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I watched Kidnap yesterday! AWESOME movie!! I watched Drona this morning! EWW movie! I only liked Priyanka in that movie cause she looked nice in her "new" look but otherwise NO!

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

I haven't seen ''Drona'' yet, I have seen ''Kidnap'', I think Imran did much better in this film than in his debut film ''Jane Tu Ya Jane Naa'', I never liked his debut film, but it would be better if there was a love story between Imran and Minnisha in film ''Kidnap''!!!!!!!!!.........

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

i completely agree with u.. IK did a fab.. job in KIDNAP
i justs w his debut movie JTYJN it was cute.. adn he looked to cute in the movie.. awwwwwwwwwww
so innoucent..
when is aw the promos.. i was thinking he is a kid.. but watching KIDNAP.. i was Ohh MY MY..
he is sooooooooo uff what to say.. he was awsome brilliant.. in KIDNAP
and ya i would love to see more of.. KIDNAP.. minissha Imran chemistery was awsome..
hope to see a sequel to the movie...

Originally posted by: farislove

I haven't seen ''Drona'' yet, I have seen ''Kidnap'', I think Imran did much better in this film than in his debut film ''Jane Tu Ya Jane Naa'', I never liked his debut film, but it would be better if there was a love story between Imran and Minnisha in film ''Kidnap''!!!!!!!!!.........

second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
drona, just was amazing, kidnap was real slow
infocell thumbnail
Kidnap was in the headlines for quite sometime. Be it for Minissha's hot makeover or Imraan's rugged look, Sanjay tried every formula to reach the peak of success. It would be interesting to know that Sanjay had yet another secret weapon to make his film a hit- a hot kissing scene by Sanjay Dutt and Vidya Malvade. If you're wondering where the scene disappeared, let us tell you it was chopped off the movie, with a heavy...
ShaFiLICIOUS thumbnail
OMG KIDNAP!!! ...it have more trilling sense in it...saw it ...and loved it...!
..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
drona vs kidnap i dont see both movies but i think kidnap is triller and i think it will be a good movie and drona i dont like abishek he stay not good with priyanka lol
ISano thumbnail
wohi to.. kidnap is awsome.. my friends think i have gone crazy coz i just saw the movie for the 7th time last night lol
lulu_gr81989 thumbnail
Kidnap. It was amazing!!!!!! Imran n sanjay hv done an amazing job!!!!!!! sanjay is expereinced so he is bound to do a good job but Imran surprised me with  his performance. His transistion from the cute boy to the menacin n aggressive guy was damm good.👏 Minisha did her role very nicely too but all that cleavage showin........??? was that required????? i blame the director for that.

I havent seen drona so cant pick that. i am not goin for the movie as my frens told me it's v borin n i dont wanna waste my money on a boring film.

But i went for kidnap for Imran n i was impressed with d overall storyline n it was soo thrillin with all those clue solvin n all. I enjoyed the movie!!!!!