Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

tapishh

IF-Rockerz

tapishh

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Guys i was wondering, why did Nupur ask Mayank how she looked, i mean is his opinion so important to her?? Wink i bet she was waiting for him to compliment her LOL what do you think??

Crazy MayUr Fan
janu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why does she want his opinion???" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 7:00am | IP Logged
he is the only person whom sha know in his cls except uday
so she must have asked him .
i didn't feel that she was falling for him or interested in him
this is my opinion

sajan fan

tanasha1993

Goldie

tanasha1993

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 7:01am | IP Logged
haha yea exactly...when she first bumped into him she looked like she found her 'prince charming' so maybe...she wants his opinion coz she finds him to be like the guy she has been waiting for...but u noe she doesnt wanna show it

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sedna

Guys i was wondering, why did Nupur ask Mayank how she looked, i mean is his opinion so important to her?? Wink i bet she was waiting for him to compliment her LOL what do you think??

Crazy MayUr Fan
janu

LOL....I also think she only did that cuz he was the one familiar face for her in class....and she wanted a compliment for sure....as she's used to being showered with them in MorenaLOLLOL....For her it wasn't wanting a compliment in the 'romantic' sense....she just expects it in generalLOLLOL

But Mayank totally shattered all her hopes for a complimentLOLLOLLOL

mehak_kapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

mehak_kapoor

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 7:30am | IP Logged
itz coz mayank is the only one with whom nupur feels little comfortable and he is the only know face to her [ as anu said]..........

but i really enjoyed that scene..........she was like '' ye toh compliment dega hi dega''ROFL......... i loved mayank's take '' mujhe pata hota ki aaj fancy dress competition hai toh,main bhi statue of liberty ban ke aata''ROFL His way of delivering this dialogue was just too gud............

and as anu said, she is used to be complimented every now n then, so also she is expecting this here, i m sure after few weeks her wish will be fulfilled, most probably they will organize a fashion show n she will take part, and that gal who told her the meaning of hang-out will train her for sure..........

she will win, dia will be heart broken, here gunjan will win samrat and again dia will be heart broken......... and story will go on

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehak_kapoor

itz coz mayank is the only one with whom nupur feels little comfortable and he is the only know face to her [ as anu said]..........Haan waise it's strange that she feels comfortable with him cuz he's always doing her besti onlyROFL....maybe it's cuz of the way they first met and he got her out of the bathroomWinkLOL

but i really enjoyed that scene..........she was like '' ye toh compliment dega hi dega''ROFL......... i loved mayank's take '' mujhe pata hota ki aaj fancy dress competition hai toh,main bhi statue of liberty ban ke aata''ROFL His way of delivering this dialogue was just too gud............I completely agreee!! He's always given good dialogues and he delivers them well too!!Clap...Upar se the grin!! *sigh*LOLLOL

and as anu said, she is used to be complimented every now n then, so also she is expecting this here, i m sure after few weeks her wish will be fulfilled, most probably they will organize a fashion show n she will take part, and that gal who told her the meaning of hang-out will train her for sure..........I wish Nupur wasn't so shallow....this whole, behenji gets 'makeover' story is so typical type.....I wish she would learn to love herself for who she is instead of trying to be 'cool'....she could learn something from Mayank about being self-confident and not following the crowd blindlyWink

she will win, dia will be heart broken, here gunjan will win samrat and again dia will be heart broken......... and story will go on Moral of the story: Dia WILL be heartbroken, period!ROFL

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 7:37am | IP Logged
lolz what a funny topic..But yeah i also think that she asked abt her look to mayank that doesnt mean she's falling or already fall 4mayank..it besically 4..He's d only huy whom Nupur knew & also u know na She's like a drama queen,a dream girl..so she always needs attention..samja karo yaar.hehe..
love
piya.

shriyaroxxx

IF-Dazzler

shriyaroxxx

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 7:38am | IP Logged
yeah, dats true... it was a reeally funny scene, though... agar mujhe pata hota ki aaj fancy dress competition hai, to main dress up hoke aata... lol LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top