Celebrity Fan Clubs

~*Ethereal Deepika FC~ Baby Deepika p.137-138 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 151

CrimeMasterGoGo

IF-Rockerz

CrimeMasterGoGo

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bollywood_mad

Thanx soo much for clearing that up yaarHug
coz i was going crazzy like hell thinking wht did i do that pissed u off so muchErmmEmbarrassed
i thought i was the stickman being kicked, not the kicker!! in the emoticonLOL
sorry for acting like a jerk!!Hug
HugHugHugHugHug  I luw u so.....I wud never kick ur ass....
lolz@ the stickman LOLLOLLOL... so what's up with ur latest Dostana affiliation??
U are extreme honey.....Harman ko chod diya aur teeno ko pakad li??? LOL
n' I guess u are understanding a true meaning of Girl Crush...lolzzz...
oh btw...love the name Piggy CHOPs....how stinking cute na...
we shud have one for Deepu and Ranbu...a cute one that is..
and not Padukone Pendulum...Tsk...Tsk...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Ethereal Deepika FC~ Baby Deepika p.137-138 (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xChandnix

IF-Sizzlerz

xChandnix

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kim_02

Thanx soo much for clearing that up yaarHug
coz i was going crazzy like hell thinking wht did i do that pissed u off so muchErmmEmbarrassed
i thought i was the stickman being kicked, not the kicker!! in the emoticonLOL
sorry for acting like a jerk!!Hug
HugHugHugHugHug  I luw u so.....I wud never kick ur ass....
lolz@ the stickman LOLLOLLOL... so what's up with ur latest Dostana affiliation??
U are extreme honey.....Harman ko chod diya aur teeno ko pakad li??? LOL
n' I guess u are understanding a true meaning of Girl Crush...lolzzz...
oh btw...love the name Piggy CHOPs....how stinking cute na...
we shud have one for Deepu and Ranbu...a cute one that is..
and not Padukone Pendulum...Tsk...Tsk...

padukone pendulumLOL
well priyanka got piggy chops coz apparently she eats loadz, so does our deepika have any weird/intresting habbits!!LOL coz of tennis can call her whizz kiddLOL JOKeLOLLOLLOL

really excited about dostana!! the promos r making me laugh already!! luving the song jaane kyun and saw desi girl song aswell!! desi girl song well kinda sucks but priyanka looks HOT!! and abhi john look good!! abhi actually looks like he had a shower for once!!LOL
do not remind me of harman!! ewwwwwww!!!!LOL
john looks HOT though unfortunatly i think he can't act that well!!LOL do u think i shoudl go seee kidnap or not bother?!

CrimeMasterGoGo

IF-Rockerz

CrimeMasterGoGo

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 10:29am | IP Logged

padukone pendulumLOL
well priyanka got piggy chops coz apparently she eats loadz, so does our deepika have any weird/intresting habbits!!LOL coz of tennis can call her whizz kiddLOL JOKeLOLLOLLOL

really excited about dostana!! the promos r making me laugh already!! luving the song jaane kyun and saw desi girl song aswell!! desi girl song well kinda sucks but priyanka looks HOT!! and abhi john look good!! abhi actually looks like he had a shower for once!!LOL
do not remind me of harman!! ewwwwwww!!!!LOL
john looks HOT though unfortunatly i think he can't act that well!!LOL do u think i shoudl go seee kidnap or not bother?!
But again Piggy Chops is cuteness personified hun.....
whizz kid is bad choice though...we will think of something else later...
and I havent really heard of any Dostana songs....will catch 'em laterzz...but yeah Priyanka is one sexy siren....loved her in Aitraaz.....gosh!! hottness.....
agree what u have to say about John...he cant act for life of him...was good in Taxi no 9211 though...
He's got the looks- the body.....but his body language is kinda weird nai....when he's walking-dancing..feels like he stoops LOL
Abhi acts well but i dont like him nowadays...esp after JHOOM BARABAR JHOOM...he irritated me to the core.....
as for KIDNAP....oh gosh!! i thought the movie's name was WANTED...my bad....I say, watch it online...dont waste ur time and money Wink

xChandnix

IF-Sizzlerz

xChandnix

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 10:41am | IP Logged
^^ i'm gonna have to go, my friend Pooja just called and she is IMRAN crazy as most girls i guess and "wejust have to go" especially seeing i don't go out with my friendz much this year coz of the work i have!! atleast i get some good eye candy with imranLOLEmbarrassed

piggy chops is cute!! i know sum1 will think of sumthing for deepikaLOL

r u looking forward to fashion coz i love the songs "jalwa" and "mar jauan"-well something like that!! they both rock!! the promos look good!! priyanka looks HOT!! she's looked fab this year!! the shorter hair has given her a fresh look. did u see her in drona premiere, looked HOT but not so sure about the shoes!! she wears those shoes everywhere!! seen her in them 2 other times!! the dress is v.short but i guess she can pull if off!! not too sure tho!! a little big longer would have looked much better like 2cm above the knee!!

^^wht do ya think!!

ajooni

IF-Rockerz

ajooni

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Hi Tash,chand..all crazens.

Tash are you at  school now!!How is your cough?

I saw Ranbir and Deepika at Shahrukh's Eid Bash! i missed most of it ...only  saw Deepika give a bear hug to Shahrukh and big muah,muah.Every one was wearing white I think...We may see some pictures tomorrow!

Maya,neha,madi..and others havent visitedournewclub yet!

I guessI will see them tomorrow!

Edited by ankita31 - 02 October 2008 at 10:49am

xChandnix

IF-Sizzlerz

xChandnix

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita31

Hi Tash,chand..all crazens.

Tash are in school now!!How is your cough?

I saw Ranbir and Deepika at Shahrukh's Eid Bash! i missed most of it ...only  saw Deepika give a bear hug to Shahrukh and big muah,muah.Every one was wearing white I think...We may see some pictures tomorrow!

Maya,neha,madi..and others havent visitedournewclub yet!

I guessI will see them tomorrow!

Hiya Ankita!!!Hug
I knew nothing of that!! skr had a eid bash!! deepika and ranbir went!! wow!! can't wait for pics!! i guess that's what happens when ur life gets overtaken by SCHOOLLOLOuch 

ajooni

IF-Rockerz

ajooni

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 10:48am | IP Logged
chand,Priyanka is looking so fit.a perfect10 figure and legs.

I dont like the shoes though(she is wearing it for the second time)..there is a gold and ruby ring on her finger which jarred(may be a lucky ring?).Rest is great!

Edited by ankita31 - 02 October 2008 at 10:49am

xChandnix

IF-Sizzlerz

xChandnix

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita31

chand,Priyanka is looking so fit.a perfect10 figure and legs.

I dont like the shoes though(she is wearing it for the second time)..there is a gold and ruby ring on her finger which jarred(may be a lucky ring?).Rest is great!

i know!! i noticed that!! i hate the shoes!! she's worn twice before!! LOL
didn't notcie the ring!!LOLShocked
PRIYANKA looks HOT!! she looks fab!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top