Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by: tupa

hey all gurls e.g.ritu,smisha,ides,anjali tum sab ko  larne ke itne shokh hai to laro aur laro, larte larte ek din tum sab khatam ho jaogi aur maidan mere liye bilkul saaf ho jayegaπŸ˜ƒ tab mein khushi khusi samir ke saath reh sakoongi.😳😳 & that is the end of the story.

Tupa..... tumse pehle main uda ke le jaoongi Purab koπŸ˜‰....Jab yeh saari ladkiyan jhagada kar rahe honge tab mein chupke se apne Purab ko udan chu kar ke le jaoongi aur kisiko pata bhi nahin chalegaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: allegra

Ides, you are so busy running with him, did you ever stop to think who is he running after?

why me ofcourse.....I'm holding my picture infront of him....πŸ˜‰

btw AlleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Trust u to find a loop hole.....
ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjali308

Thank you SOOOOO much, Ides!!! πŸ€— you "ain't passing on no Purab to me", meaning you ARE passing Purab on to me

Hain!!!!!what kind of hair-brained logic is thatπŸ˜•.......tabeeyat to theek hai naπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: anjali308

...so sweet of you...you're the best!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰

nice to see that u had regained ur senses by the end of the post....πŸ˜‰

ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritu

.... Sara kissa hi khatam ho jaayega. Puran mera nahi to kisi ka nahi ho sakega

Chalo Ritu....Puran tumhaara hua....Purab meraπŸ˜‰
*Anjali* thumbnail
Originally posted by: ides

Hain!!!!!what kind of hair-brained logic is thatπŸ˜•.......tabeeyat to theek hai naπŸ˜‰

oho...i am doubting your health my friend.  ok, let me break this down for you:  in English, if you put "ain't" and "no" together in a sentence then they cancel each other out.  So since you said you "aint going to give me no Purab", it means you're not going to give me no Purab, meaning you ARE going to give me Purab.  Get it now?????? 

btw,the logic wasn't hair-brained, it was just "brained" πŸ€“πŸ˜‰
Edited by anjali308 - 19 years ago
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ritu

Main ek kaam karti hu,Purab ko lekar use limo mein, khaai se chalaang mar deti hu. Sara kissa hi khatam ho jaayega. Puran mera nahi to kisi ka nahi ho sakega

sooooo , wild imaginations ritu , but i would also like to accompany u πŸ˜ƒ
samir_soni thumbnail

ritu, anjali, smisha, opola.................:purab tumhara hua. OK?😊

butπŸ˜‰

samir soni ko mere paas hi rehne doπŸ˜ƒ

nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ides

Chalo Ritu....Puran tumhaara hua....Purab meraπŸ˜‰

ideas!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

main soch rahi the ki ritu achaanak itni dhaarmik kaise ho gayi?πŸ˜•? ki Purub to chodke puraanon mein itni interest kaha se aa gayiπŸ˜• ??????? Sanyaas lene ka iraada hain kyaa ?????? πŸ˜‰

meearthbigfan thumbnail
hey gals it was very nice reading it. bahut mazza aya it was like a comdey film all villians running after a diamond.
meearthbigfan thumbnail

ok guys i inform u samir is a divorce with rajlaksmi who ditched her . her relationship with nafisa also didnt long last. he is single. he is a good hearted man as after his breadkup wih nafisa after her death(she left samir and she was ditched with some gautam) supported  her family.

isnt soo sweet and nice of him so anyone interested in him.