Mayank-Nupur: Complete Opposites

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Nupur seems to be somewhat of a dim bulb....very naive and easily taken in with whatever is presented to her. She is always in her own daydream world building castles in the air, desperately trying to be 'cool' and popular.

Mayank is the complete opposite....very intelligent, studious, sharp and practical....to the point....confident about what he is, not getting carried away with any passing fancy.

And when they meet, these glaring differences are highlighted even more. Mayank seems to have no patience for the ditzy variety of the type Nupur is.... currently she seems to be a source of constant amusement to him....while Nupur on the other hand, used to being the darling of her college in Morena and expecting all the guys to swoon over her is not amused at  Mayank's jokes at her expense and so he rubs her the wrong way.

Samrat and Gunjan are complete opposites as well obviously.....I think Gunjan has similar qualities to Mayank (like being studious, practical) while Samrat has similar qualities to Nupur (masti, mazaa, light heartedness).

So it'll be interesting to see how these relationships progress as the show goes on.....if these opposing personalities rub off on each other as they go through the process of falling in love.๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xXxSHAMILAxXx thumbnail
wow! agree with every word u said!!!!!

can't wati fot ttmmrw!
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ron16

Opposites attract

Yeah, that was kinda the point I was trying to make๐Ÿ˜‰
mehak_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
so so so true anuuuuuuuuuuu.............. i wud love to see how love will develop between mayan-nupur. I guess nupur will be the first to fall in love, but i want mayank to realize first.........

anyways  i really really enjoy mayan-nupur scenes, specially i loved mayank wen he was laughing cutely wen nupur said '' humare yahan toh kapdon ko hang-out karte hain''๐Ÿคฃ  i like mayank.........

and nupur is one piece yaar.......๐Ÿคฃ  i m liking her character as well.......

now aby gunjan n samrat, i think samrat will be the first one to fall in love coz it is quiet visible and nupur will make him wait for long, but it will be gud to see........
Edited by mehak_kapoor - 15 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: visalover

wow! agree with every word u said!!!!!

can't wati fot ttmmrw!

Thanks!๐Ÿ˜Š Yep, looking forward to tomorrow's epi๐Ÿ˜‰
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: mehak_kapoor

so so so true anuuuuuuuuuuu.............. i wud love to see how love will develop between mayan-nupur. I guess nupur will be the first to fall in love, but i want mayank to realize first.........Haan yaar, it's obvious Nupur being the way she is....all daydreaming all the time๐Ÿ˜† will prolly fall first๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†....but it would be AWESOME if Mayank realizes first๐Ÿ˜....I think it would be so cute if all the things about her that irritate him right now, he starts finding endearing๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

anyways  i really really enjoy mayan-nupur scenes, specially i loved mayank wen he was laughing cutely wen nupur said '' humare yahan toh kapdon ko hang-out karte hain''๐Ÿคฃ  i like mayank.........I LOVED Mayank in that scene!! His grin there was ADORABLE๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†.....Nupur is such a dim bulb yaar๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†....She's a bit like that Bombs from JTYJN....usko takeoff karne ke liye two runways lagte hain๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

and nupur is one piece yaar.......๐Ÿคฃ  i m liking her character as well.......I know yaar๐Ÿ˜†.....I liked that scene when she goes up to that cafeteria guy so confidently and orders badaam milk๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†....sacchi unique piece she is๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

now aby gunjan n samrat, i think samrat will be the first one to fall in love coz it is quiet visible and nupur will make his wait for long, but it will be gud to see........Yeah, it's obvious ki Samrat is already feeling the first effects....lekin current dono ko baraabar lagta hai๐Ÿ˜†....it's better if Samrat falls for her first....then he can get rid of Dia and move towards Gunjan๐Ÿ˜‰

PyaarSe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sigh - i completely agree. i am just loving the clash of the opposites. its sooo much fun especially with mayank - everytime that boy comes on screen, he just grabs all of my attention ๐Ÿ˜‰
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Yup..Opposites Attract!! Like how armaan-ridz wereee opposite..but they fall for each other...I m dyinnnnnnnnnnnn to see when Samrat will fall for Gunjan!!

I want Samrat to fall first for Gunjan..i dont want Gunjan to be first!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: roygvib

sigh - i completely agree. i am just loving the clash of the opposites. its sooo much fun especially with mayank - everytime that boy comes on screen, he just grabs all of my attention ๐Ÿ˜‰

Tell me about it yaar!! Joining you in the sighing as well๐Ÿ˜†.....His look in this show is suiting him SO much more than his look in LRL....I love his style of dressing!
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Ayesha007*

Yup..Opposites Attract!! Like how armaan-ridz wereee opposite..but they fall for each other...I m dyinnnnnnnnnnnn to see when Samrat will fall for Gunjan!!

I want Samrat to fall first for Gunjan..i dont want Gunjan to be first!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yep, I also think Samrat should fall first....he's kinda halfway there already if the past few scenes like the one when he gets serious when he realizes how upset she is after the pen prank....he just needs to realize it now๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†