Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Nupur seems to be somewhat of a dim bulb....very naive and easily taken in with whatever is presented to her. She is always in her own daydream world building castles in the air, desperately trying to be 'cool' and popular.

Mayank is the complete opposite....very intelligent, studious, sharp and practical....to the point....confident about what he is, not getting carried away with any passing fancy.

And when they meet, these glaring differences are highlighted even more. Mayank seems to have no patience for the ditzy variety of the type Nupur is.... currently she seems to be a source of constant amusement to him....while Nupur on the other hand, used to being the darling of her college in Morena and expecting all the guys to swoon over her is not amused at  Mayank's jokes at her expense and so he rubs her the wrong way.

Samrat and Gunjan are complete opposites as well obviously.....I think Gunjan has similar qualities to Mayank (like being studious, practical) while Samrat has similar qualities to Nupur (masti, mazaa, light heartedness).

So it'll be interesting to see how these relationships progress as the show goes on.....if these opposing personalities rub off on each other as they go through the process of falling in love.Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mayank-Nupur: Complete Opposites" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Opposites attract

xXxSHAMILAxXx

IF-Sizzlerz

xXxSHAMILAxXx

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
wow! agree with every word u said!!!!!

can't wati fot ttmmrw!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ron16

Opposites attract

Yeah, that was kinda the point I was trying to makeWink

mehak_kapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

mehak_kapoor

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
so so so true anuuuuuuuuuuu.............. i wud love to see how love will develop between mayan-nupur. I guess nupur will be the first to fall in love, but i want mayank to realize first.........

anyways  i really really enjoy mayan-nupur scenes, specially i loved mayank wen he was laughing cutely wen nupur said '' humare yahan toh kapdon ko hang-out karte hain''ROFL  i like mayank.........

and nupur is one piece yaar.......ROFL  i m liking her character as well.......

now aby gunjan n samrat, i think samrat will be the first one to fall in love coz it is quiet visible and nupur will make him wait for long, but it will be gud to see........

Edited by mehak_kapoor - 01 October 2008 at 9:25pm

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visalover

wow! agree with every word u said!!!!!

can't wati fot ttmmrw!

Thanks!Smile Yep, looking forward to tomorrow's epiWink

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehak_kapoor

so so so true anuuuuuuuuuuu.............. i wud love to see how love will develop between mayan-nupur. I guess nupur will be the first to fall in love, but i want mayank to realize first.........Haan yaar, it's obvious Nupur being the way she is....all daydreaming all the timeLOL will prolly fall firstLOLLOL....but it would be AWESOME if Mayank realizes firstDay Dreaming....I think it would be so cute if all the things about her that irritate him right now, he starts finding endearingEmbarrassedLOL

anyways  i really really enjoy mayan-nupur scenes, specially i loved mayank wen he was laughing cutely wen nupur said '' humare yahan toh kapdon ko hang-out karte hain''ROFL  i like mayank.........I LOVED Mayank in that scene!! His grin there was ADORABLEDay DreamingLOL.....Nupur is such a dim bulb yaarLOLLOL....She's a bit like that Bombs from JTYJN....usko takeoff karne ke liye two runways lagte hainLOLLOL

and nupur is one piece yaar.......ROFL  i m liking her character as well.......I know yaarLOL.....I liked that scene when she goes up to that cafeteria guy so confidently and orders badaam milkLOLLOL....sacchi unique piece she isLOLLOL

now aby gunjan n samrat, i think samrat will be the first one to fall in love coz it is quiet visible and nupur will make his wait for long, but it will be gud to see........Yeah, it's obvious ki Samrat is already feeling the first effects....lekin current dono ko baraabar lagta haiLOL....it's better if Samrat falls for her first....then he can get rid of Dia and move towards GunjanWink

PyaarSe

IF-Sizzlerz

PyaarSe

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
sigh - i completely agree. i am just loving the clash of the opposites. its sooo much fun especially with mayank - everytime that boy comes on screen, he just grabs all of my attention Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top