some actors....

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Twinz

Twinz

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
don't you guys think that this wonderful serial is degrading because of some actors who just come in and don't know how to act....
like that new girl who was gonna kill arslaan.....ya right.....but anywayz.....
she doesn't even know how to cry properly....

don't take my words harshly.....this is just wahat i feel....
i just want this serial to be great.....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "some actors...." in Arslaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Twinz

Twinz

Posted: 05 October 2008 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
no commentsCry

_A_d_i_t_i_

Goldie

_A_d_i_t_i_

Posted: 06 October 2008 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
yeah. all the actors in the show are new but only a few are good . others seem jokers to me,like the temporary villains, like the fat man(dont know his name). i seriously burst out laughing when i see him. does he even look like a villain?LOL and some keep singing. that girl who was shown in the last episode, she is the queen, but she is a child, isn't she?

LadyMcbeth

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyMcbeth

Posted: 08 October 2008 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
I feel like the serial is stretching unnecessarily ... It was great in the beginning, but the Wadiye Mout is starting to annoy me now.

Twinz

Twinz

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
ya...i agree...but i don't believe its a sagars creation...
they made such good serials like prithviraj chauhan and dharmveer... it includes soo many fights and stuff....
why does this one lack

arabian_love

IF-Dazzler

arabian_love

Posted: 12 November 2008 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silver Screen

yeah. all the actors in the show are new but only a few are good . others seem jokers to me,like the temporary villains, like the fat man(dont know his name). i seriously burst out laughing when i see him. does he even look like a villain?LOL and some keep singing. that girl who was shown in the last episode, she is the queen, but she is a child, isn't she?

the fat man who is the villain in arsalaan also become villain in zee tv serial thief of baghdad ,he perform the role of saph-e-silar qasim khawri,he is so cruel,greedy and all kind of vices he have Angry LOLLOL his name is browny prasher Dead LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.