Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

need help with my situation!!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

pragatis_1234

Goldie

pragatis_1234

Posted: 20 October 2008 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
ok so guys i just found out that that guy used to like me but i guess i just never understood i guess he was makin signs but i thot it was a normal "flirty" behavior that every guy does so now i reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly like him but he claims hes over me so now what do i do?? i reallllllly like him and cant seem 2 get over him

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "need help with my situation!!!! (Page 2)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweety90

sweety90

Posted: 22 October 2008 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
oh i have some suggestion and some rules for u which i think is mostly helpful for u in ur situation.
 first of all, if he start changing topic, u should not keep talk about same topic again. try to change his topic too instead, to show him that ur interested in his topic ( even if u are interested) just try to talk about simple regular situations and dont ask any q's frm him about that if he like u or not. and one more thing, dont ever show him that ur interested in him just talk as a good true friends and help him in any kind of  his work but never even expect thankyou frm him. it will create lots of q's in his mind towards u and at some how even if hes shy he might ask q in different way and it will help u to find out if he like u or not. try to avoid him infront of him this will work. if he changes his conversation one time u try to change it 5 times. im sure it will work. and never talkk a lot, only answer watever he asked for.
suppose if he asked
hows ur scool going?
then tell him. its going great. instead to tell him the whole story about ur day. until he didn't ask....

Best of Luck!!
sweety.Smile

pragatis_1234

Goldie

pragatis_1234

Posted: 22 October 2008 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by girl_sweety22

oh i have some suggestion and some rules for u which i think is mostly helpful for u in ur situation.
 first of all, if he start changing topic, u should not keep talk about same topic again. try to change his topic too instead, to show him that ur interested in his topic ( even if u are interested) just try to talk about simple regular situations and dont ask any q's frm him about that if he like u or not. and one more thing, dont ever show him that ur interested in him just talk as a good true friends and help him in any kind of  his work but never even expect thankyou frm him. it will create lots of q's in his mind towards u and at some how even if hes shy he might ask q in different way and it will help u to find out if he like u or not. try to avoid him infront of him this will work. if he changes his conversation one time u try to change it 5 times. im sure it will work. and never talkk a lot, only answer watever he asked for.
suppose if he asked
hows ur scool going?
then tell him. its going great. instead to tell him the whole story about ur day. until he didn't ask....

Best of Luck!!
sweety.Smile

omg that really helps THANK YOUClap
i have realized myself answerin too much but then again dats cause he doesnt ask me anything
so do u think i should start a convo??? cause we usually chat online  or should i just wait until he starts one?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top