Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

pragatis_1234

Goldie

pragatis_1234

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
OK so there is this guy i like who i no but we dont really talk in skool but we chat online and stuff at first we just started flirting few arguments but just flirting and stuff so we still talk LOL and basically i kinda complimented him saying "i think you are cute with a nice personality" so he thot that i liked him (which i do) so he chatted wit my best friend and he was like "i think she likes me" and she asked him do u like her he said "kinda sorta" ok when a guy says he likes u "kinda sorta" wat does that mean by the way he meant like he liked me like 4real not like friends and he also said that he just cant c me as his girlfriend
so my question is what do u think bout this whole situation? basically, i need advice pplCry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "need help with my situation!!!!" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Huduga

Huduga

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Pragati..

click below,, post this there.

Advice Corner

there are many similar topics there

here this topic may get locked.

Edited by Huduga - 02 October 2008 at 1:10am

aquarianbeauty

Groupbie

aquarianbeauty

Posted: 04 October 2008 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

give it a try! guys are usually very practical and arent like girl saying OHHH I REALLY LIKE HER!

they first date u and hang around and if feelings develop then they may say they really like u!
u gotta check it out wat happens, but one request tell me how it turned out. ive noticed on this form ppl post their problems and ask solutions to it, but never and i mena ever tell us how it actually went for the, whether it turned out of or watever for them.

i hope u dont mind sharing the results with us after u have shared ur problem.

pragatis_1234

Goldie

pragatis_1234

Posted: 04 October 2008 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aquarianbeauty

give it a try! guys are usually very practical and arent like girl saying OHHH I REALLY LIKE HER!

they first date u and hang around and if feelings develop then they may say they really like u!
u gotta check it out wat happens, but one request tell me how it turned out. ive noticed on this form ppl post their problems and ask solutions to it, but never and i mena ever tell us how it actually went for the, whether it turned out of or watever for them.

i hope u dont mind sharing the results with us after u have shared ur problem.

lol everytime i start convos with him he basically ends them and then out of nowhere he starts one i am sooooooooooooooooo confused u noConfusedConfusedConfused

Huduga

Huduga

Posted: 04 October 2008 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
best of luck..Smile

Edited by Huduga - 04 October 2008 at 9:11pm

AsliiGuy

IF-Dazzler

AsliiGuy

Posted: 07 October 2008 at 5:59am | IP Logged
i would give it a shot...guyz r really shy i guess, they dont wana admit it..

But why do the girls make them admit it first...Cry

nida_1990

Goldie

nida_1990

Posted: 07 October 2008 at 11:14am | IP Logged
dat is because guls r scared of being refused........dats only one reason!!!!

aquarianbeauty

Groupbie

aquarianbeauty

Posted: 10 October 2008 at 7:08am | IP Logged
hehe..then u play along..continue with the topic that he brought up and manuever ur way back to the same discussion u were having before he dicided to end it.
he may continue to do so once and twice, but when he relises that u wnat to no wat he thinks rather than him playing u...he'll eventually succumb and must give u an answer!

my dear if this deosnt work..there are a gazillion more techniques out there! but i must say the guy sounds really SHY!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top