Fan Fictions

Crazy Love- Open MayUr/SaJan FF for all! Do see...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 2 Page 150

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Hi!

Well... I was thinking... Seeing as MJHT has just started we've all probably got LOADS of romantic scenes we'd like to see or can think of that would be just great for MayUr or Sajan...

Why not post them all here?

Aur kya pata MHJT's creatives might read this post and use some of the ideas... I know for a fact that the DMG creatives do visit I-F's DMG Forum and the guy who directs DMG also directs MJHT so he probably knows about I-F...

Here's a scene that I would love to see between MayUr...

So...

Dia invites Nupur to a party... Nupur accepts thinking maybe this will make her become "popular" ... Little does she know that Dia won't be going... Cut to Nupur who tries to get Gunjan to go with her but Gunjan refuses... Nupur sneaks out of the house alone...

Nupur arrives at the party... Dia is nowhere to be seen... She looks for her.... No luck... Nupur decides to leave... She's walking home when suddenly she hears guys laughing and joking around... She continues walking but looks worried...

The guys see Nupur and start to tease her... She carries on walking... One of the guys walks towards Nupur... She steps back but bumps into another guy... The guys burst out laughing... They start misbehaving with Nupur... She's crying...

The guys turn as they see a car approaching... Its Mayank... He sees the guys & Nupur... Mayank thinks 'I can't leave her like this'... So he gets down & goes upto the guys... 'Bhai saab usay chhod do' he says... Guy One replies 'Nahin toh?'... Again Mayank says 'Usay chhod do' (kinda angrily now)... They don't listen...

He has no option left but to fight with them... He fights with the guys during which he pulls Nupur to himself...

The guys run away... Nupur is shaken... Mayank takes her by the arm and sits her in his car... He asks for her address... She's quiet... Finally he manages to get her to give him the address... He drops her off... Both of them are sat in silence...

Right well... The creatives can take it from there... I've run out of ideas LOL... But if any of you guys wanna carry it on you're more than welcome to Tongue... I know its kinda filmy Big smile...

Do reply with your ideas/scenes for MayUr and/or SaJan... If you can't think of any please do say what you think of my scene as it took me ages to write it out Smile...

Take Care

Love, Hope & Best Wishes

Edited by N786 - 02 October 2008 at 8:11pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mayur_fan-Samira-XDevilsDesireXShafooafshanafreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Crazy Love- Open MayUr/SaJan FF for all! Do see..." in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

0o.Leah.o0

IF-Rockerz

0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by N786

Hi!

Well... I was thinking... Seeing as MJHT has just started we've all probably got LOADS of romantic scenes we'd like to see or can think of that would be just great for MayUr or Sajan...

Why not post them all here?

Aur kya pata MHJT's creatives might read this post and use some of the ideas... I know for a fact that the DMG creatives do visit I-F's DMG Forum and the guy who directs DMG also directs MJHT so he probably knows about I-F...

Here's a scene that I would love to see between MayUr...

So...

Dia invites Nupur to a party... Nupur accepts thinking maybe this will make her become "popular" ... Little does she know that Dia won't be going... Cut to Nupur who tries to get Gunjan to go with her but Gunjan refuses... Nupur sneaks out of the house alone...

Nupur arrives at the party... Dia is nowhere to be seen... She looks for her.... No luck... Nupur decides to leave... She's walking home when suddenly she hears guys laughing and joking around... She continues walking but looks worried...

The guys see Nupur and start to tease her... She carries on walking... One of the guys walks towards Nupur... She steps back but bumps into another guy... The guys burst out laughing... They start misbehaving with Nupur... She's crying...

The guys turn as they see a car approaching... Its Mayank... He sees the guys & Nupur... Mayank thinks 'I can't leave her like this'... So he gets down & goes upto the guys... 'Bhai saab usay chhod do' he says... Guy One replies 'Nahin toh?'... Again Mayank says 'Usay chhod do' (kinda angrily now)... They don't listen...

He has no option left but to fight with them... He fights with the guys during which he pulls Nupur to himself...

The guys run away... Nupur is shaken... Mayank takes her by the arm and sits her in his car... He asks for her address... She's quiet... Finally he manages to get her to give him the address... He drops her off... Both of them are sat in silence...

Right well... The creatives can take it from there... I've run out of ideas LOL... But if any of you guys wanna carry it on you're more than welcome to Tongue... I know its kinda filmy Big smile...

Do reply with your ideas/scenes for MayUr and/or SaJan... If you can't think of any please do say what you think of my scene as it took me ages to write it out Smile...

Take Care

Love, Hope & Best Wishes

whoa ! dat was TOOOOO good why dont u srt ur own FF on Mayur ? I wud definatly read it !

NaughtyNihu

IF-Dazzler

NaughtyNihu

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 5:27am | IP Logged

Hey!tooo gud man!!..its really romantic!!!!!!!!!i would like to help u out!!!!!!!!I mean give it extention..i hope u wont mind.........................

Well mayank stops the car at her house.nupur is petrified..and unable to move?..then mayank cum out of the car and opens the door for her...she steps out...and mayank sees her crying..he says.."y u always try to bcum sumone else wen u r already too gud.beauty lies in simplicity....u should try..to make ths world accept u the way u r!"gathering sum courage nupur looks at him..and says"the world won't accept me like ths...and i can't keep fighting wid them..not alone"to ths mayank rplies..."alone???????am there!after all mein tumhara project partner hoon.and besides ur very gud in arguing...."and starts laughing....nupur breaks into muffled sobs and soon finds herself enveloped by his strong arms....her priceless tears..falling frm the kohl lined eyes fell on his chest through the exposed part of his shirt....and sunndenly mayank realises wat he is doin...and he free's nupur frm his tightend grip.....even nupur cums back to sense.....both stand in silence.....

i hope u'll like it.....do comment on it.....i'll update it if u like it.....Smile

Edited by ILuvArjun - 02 October 2008 at 5:38am

prerana_mjht-Samira-SobtiObsessionShafoo.VanishingDream

0o.Leah.o0

IF-Rockerz

0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILuvArjun

Hey?tooo gud man??..its really romantic?i would like to help u out??I mean give it extention?..i hope u won?t mind?

Well mayank stops the car at her house.nupur is petrified..and unable to move?..then mayank cum out of the car and opens the door for her...she steps out...and mayank sees her crying..he says.."y u always try to bcum sumone else wen u r already too gud.beauty lies in simplicity....u should try..to make ths world accept u the way u r!"gathering sum courage nupur looks at him..and says"the world won't accept me like ths...and i can't keep fighting wid them..not alone"to ths mayank rplies..."alone???????am there!after all mein tumhara project partner hoon.and besides ur very gud in arguing...."and starts laughing....nupur breaks into muffled sobs and soon finds herself enveloped by his strong arms....her priceless tears..falling frm the kohl lined eyes fell on his chest through the exposed part of his shirt....and sunndenly mayank realises wat he is doin...and he free's nupur frm his tightend grip.....even nupur cums back to sense.....both stand in silence.....

i hope u'll like it.....do comment on it.....i'll update it if u like it.....Smile

2222222222222222222222222222222222 good !!!!!!! update plz !

0o.Leah.o0

IF-Rockerz

0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 5:35am | IP Logged

Hey?tooo gud man??..its really romantic?i would like to help u out??I mean give it extention?..i hope u won?t mind?

2 good ! plz update !

NaughtyNihu

IF-Dazzler

NaughtyNihu

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by I-luv-Mayank

2 good ! plz update !
thanxxxxxxx
i'll update it.....

NaughtyNihu

IF-Dazzler

NaughtyNihu

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 6:31am | IP Logged
hey here's the next update...hope u'll like it....do comment ....sorry for any mistakes...

hesitantly nupur leaves frm there and runs inside the house…mayank too is shocked at his own behaviour….

{cut to –both r in their rooms at night}

Mayank is reading a book….wen suddenly he remembers nupur….and he starts thinking abt her…..right frm their 1st meeting till today….then smiles to himself …and tries to sleep…while nupur is also thinking abt him…then in her own style…she says"bura nahi hai..par khadus hai"".next morning nupur and gunjan r getting ready..for college..wen mayank's voice rings in nupur's ears….and asks gujan to help her get ready…."main tumhari tarha simple dikhna chahti hoon…plz meri help karde gunjan.."gujan looks at her shocked..and demands an explanation….nupur looks away frm her and remembering him says"beauty lies in simplicity"…..gujan helps her wear..simple yellow salwar kameej….small studs in ears …..a bracelet….and asks her to leave her hair open.then both the sisters leave for coll..

{cut to classrooms} nupur leaves gunjan in her class and proceeds….while she's walking everyone is shocked looking at her.she enters the class….goes straight to the bench where mayank is sitting..and asks him."kay mein tumhare saath bet sakti hoon?"to ths mayank looks up at her and is mesmerized to see nupur dress like this.unkowingly his heart starts beating widly…he noddes his head in yes and allows her to sit….. She could feel his eyes fixed upon her mapping up each and every detail. She felt a blush creeping up her neck. She felt shy.she tried to look at him. his intent look made him look more handsome. His unrefined gaze made her heart do summersaults.she could feel herself lost sumwhere…wen professor's entry brought her back to reality……still she kept looking at him….wen mayank replied…"mujhe dekhna band karo.book table par hai..mere face par nahi…." Ths nasty comment blows off nupur's temper….she strats fiddling wid her bag……and whole lecture she sits sulking…..after the lecture wen eveyone's abt to leave…mayank calls her out"nupur………… aaj nahi puchogi…main kaise dikh rahi hoon????'' nupur  back answers" nahi….tumhare comments sune ka mood nahi hai….."mayank smiles and says…" tum roz agar itni sunder ban ke aogi toh main cooment kyun karon ga…." And walks away leaving nupur alone to blush……{and  the song "bhage re mannn kahi" playing in backround}

plz do comment yaar......Smile

skfanmayur_fanprerana_mjht-Samira-Shafoo

NaughtyNihu

IF-Dazzler

NaughtyNihu

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 6:40am | IP Logged
hey @n786...y dn't u give this a nice new name....start as a ff...if u dn't mind can  I continue wid it as an ff.........only if u dn't mind....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top