Miley Jab Hum Tum

What do youthink of this story line (edited)

Mehnat thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Got this post from N786...found interesting...what are your thoughts guys. (Hope N786 is not mad at me)

************************************************************************************

Hi!

I think they'll (Gunjan and MayanK) become good friends but nothing more... Which in turn would make Sammy jealous... Nupur may think that Gunjan & Mayank like each other but are afraid of admitting it... 

Then she'll try and set both of them up... During which Mayank will try and tell Nupur that he likes her and not Gunjan... More cute MayUr scenes! 😍

The second part with Nupur trying to set Mayank & Gunjan up would obviously happen once Mayank's already realised he loves Nupur but Nupur hasn't realised yet 😆...

Hope you get what I'm saying 😛...

Take Care

Love, Hope & Best Wishes

I am just adding my 2 cents to it

Nupur will take Sammy's help to set up Gunjan-Mayank date. SInce Sammy is nice with Nupur now, he wont be able to say NO.........................LOL
Edited by Mehnat - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpatel97508 thumbnail
I agree! I hope they be great friends.  But I think that might make both Samrat and Nupur jealous.  Which would lead to drama which is in every show. Lol.
-Nayab- thumbnail
Hi!

Mehnat... Of course I'm not mad at you 😆... I'm glad you thought its interesting...

Take Care

Love, Hope & Best Wishes