Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muscleprotein thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
@Neha: you see you inspired filmmakers too now :

After 'Hello' another movie to be based upon Chetan Bhagat's novel is Rajkumar Hirani's '3 Idiot'-source TB article
not only 1 but 3 ๐Ÿคฃ
whatever next??
if this were in Kyunki who do you think the cast would be?? Benovelant Bhoomi can do the lead role ๐Ÿ˜† do you agree??
~Wicked~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bhoomi's parvarish mein tho kuch hai, kuch tho credit deffo goes to Tanya. No matter how bad she was and how obsessed she was with Karan, she DID TEACH Bhoomi a good thing or 2. Its nice to see forgiveness..........it reminds me of BABZ and his attitude with his children.

PS: Lata, it only takes a pea brain to get your point and I too have a pea sized brain. But, what I don't understand is how some member(s) are asking you to 'SHUT YOUR IDIOTIC PEA BRAIN' and calling you 'SILLY', when you are just stating facts, things that actually happened. Amazing, people have no problem bashing actual members. BASHING in any form is forbidden, but stating facts isn't - even my pea brain can understand this!

PPS: RITUUUUUUUUUU............๐Ÿ˜ก....I don't need to PUSH my BABZ, I just need to talk about him no matter what, verna kuch hazam nehi hoti โ˜บ๏ธ.  Aap nehi samjhoge....
~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

aare wat did bhoomi do??????????
muscleprotein thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~Jalal-4ever~

aare wat did bhoomi do????????????

she got me bashings for sure ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
benovelant Bhoomi
Originally posted by: ~Wicked~

Bhoomi's parvarish mein tho kuch hai, kuch tho credit deffo goes to Tanya. No matter how bad she was and how obsessed she was with Karan, she DID TEACH Bhoomi a good thing or 2. Its nice to see forgiveness..........it reminds me of BABZ and his attitude with his children.

PS: Lata, it only takes a pea brain to get your point and I too have a pea sized brain. But, what I don't understand is how some member(s) are asking you to 'SHUT YOUR IDIOTIC PEA BRAIN' and calling you 'SILLY', when you are just stating facts, things that actually happened. Amazing, people have no problem bashing actual members. BASHING in any form is forbidden, but stating facts isn't - even my pea brain can understand this!

I dopnt agree with u on the red coloured part....but otherwise u r right๐Ÿ‘

Well yeah there are some extremely rude comments made to bash Lata, but don't worry as soon as DT gets the news of it, actions will be taken , as usual๐Ÿ˜ƒ
gazza thumbnail
of course you forgive yor mother
mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: stranger@mirror

Dear, its called critisicm. If u join a puyblic forum, then get prepared to see ur favourites getting critisized. And yes, bashing other characters are forbidden, but critisizing isn't.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

There is ur answer.

๐Ÿ‘ to the bolded part.  i think there is a fine line between bashing and criticizing.  plus why get all worked up over a CHARACTER?????????   fans really need to relax.
preity*zinta thumbnail

I've deleted some posts I'm sure a few here know what I'm referring too. And a few members will be receiving PMs from me.

Now lets please just stay on topic!
DeSiPride05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks Swati.  It was really needed.  

Thanks Swati, for that ๐Ÿ‘