Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

missing Vmars

IF-Sizzlerz

missing Vmars

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
ok v all knw today's episode was all abt sajan  Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming but u knw wat guys while watching dere scene today i noticed dat samrat's got chocolate brown eyes .... OMG da first time i saw da episode i jus kept on staring at him ... i didnt even hear wat he was saying or rather babbling ...... i had 2 watch da repeat so dat i cud make out da dialogues ... OMG i was like totally drooling on him esp wen towards da ends like " ajeeb ladki hai .... na samrat ka style pasand hai aur na hi bhavesh ka bholapan "

also another thing i noticed was dat samrat while playing BB was trying 2 catch gunjan's attention ... i think he jus wanted 2 show her how gud he was at da game ( aaaaah such a show off ) so dat like everyelse even she starts admiring him .... i cant wait for dere story 2 unfold ya !!!!!!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sammy's got brown eyes" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mpatel97508

IF-Dazzler

mpatel97508

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
I totally agree about the basketball story! It was cute that he kept looking at her to see if she noticed him. And then when she got hit, I thought he would catch her, but I guess the scene was still cute. I'm glad that Gunjan didn't show intrest in him yet, cause that just means he'll be after her till she likes him even a little bit. Smile

missing Vmars

IF-Sizzlerz

missing Vmars

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x hollister x

I totally agree about the basketball story! It was cute that he kept looking at her to see if she noticed him. And then when she got hit, I thought he would catch her, but I guess the scene was still cute. I'm glad that Gunjan didn't show intrest in him yet, cause that just means he'll be after her till she likes him even a little bit. Smile

i think he will continue 2 irritate her jus 2 grab her attention coz like da other girls she jus doesnt drool on him !!!!!!

saksham-p2

IF-Dazzler

saksham-p2

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
yhe BB scene was 100 % true , he like saying ' look at me '

demi lovato

Groupbie

demi lovato

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Hey,even i noticed the eyes and also gunjan has brown eye's,and even i have brown eye's wow,eye triangle.LOL

geet

Goldie

geet

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
i agree...it was basically done to impress gunjan...all of it.

he has amazingly beautiful eyes...even gunjan couldnt help admiring them...

xXxSHAMILAxXx

IF-Sizzlerz

xXxSHAMILAxXx

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
i liked how he said chosakthat ho and then gunjan got all wierd hehe.. but you could so tell that he was trying to grab her attention

missing Vmars

IF-Sizzlerz

missing Vmars

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by demi lovato

Hey,even i noticed the eyes and also gunjan has brown eye's,and even i have brown eye's wow,eye triangle.LOL

yeah even gunjan has brown eyes but its samrat eyes which really caught my attention !!!!

lol eyes triangle

Post Reply New Post

Go to top