I like the 2 professers love story better - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
nureat, you're right, the last thing we want is everyone to leave the forum because of the fights....we'll all work it out somehow though :)
I think we should just keep the comparisons to a minimum i guess, that's the only way i see that nobody will get hurt :)

LOL Roz, main joke nahi kar rahii hooooooooon, there's soo much chemistry yaar! *wink* hahahah
lol - i guess there is. the professor is just plain hilarious. its like when i see him i just laugh lol
ahahha i noe, and when his hand moves towards his hair to smooth it down, i laugh even more ahahha
Originally posted by shockalot

nureat, you're right, the last thing we want is everyone to leave the forum because of the fights....we'll all work it out somehow though :)
I think we should just keep the comparisons to a minimum i guess, that's the only way i see that nobody will get hurt :) Yeah, I figured that out a while ago, so I haven't usually said anything  comparing the two couples...but I felt terrible for the girl who had to go thru so much just cuz she expressed a simple opinion respectfully. I wish the ppl who claim to be hurt by 'bashing/comparison' topics would try to understand how another person might also feel who just expressed their thoughts respectfully and yet got such treatment for it.
I ❤️ Shukla!!🤣Love this post...

Anywayz, yeah i think every body gets the point, that no comparison is aloud....

Sajans should only post in the Sajan thread and Mayurs should only post in the Mayur thread, and thy shall never cross paths🤣
hmmmm comparision posts ... dey  always r a contentious issue !!!!! i think howseoever much u try 2 maintain da balance one person cums n tumbles da apple cart ...  personally i feel its ok 2 like a certain person/ pair more dan da other n even state dat fact but bashing a particular actor n is jus not acceptable !!!!!
proffesors main bhi love triangle and this post says to all that every one should respect each others opinion