Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

shockalot

IF-Sizzlerz

shockalot

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Big smileBig smileBig smilejoke tha!
hahah i'm just trying to make a point saying we should ALLL respect each other's opinions hereee, nobodyy should call each other crazy for liking one jodi morE than the other!Embarrassed OF COURSE it's ok to like one jodi more and express your opinion, but no personal attacks, that's not cool!Embarrassed

Sooo...what's say....the profs have MORE CHEMISTRY NAA?WinkWinkLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I like the 2 professers love story better" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

shockalot

IF-Sizzlerz

shockalot

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
hahah the way he smoothes his hair in front of her cracks me up LOL

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

shockalot

IF-Sizzlerz

shockalot

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
ooo definately! Angry young man and seductive young lady......and then this oil-wala prof comes in the way! :P ahahhah
i do like them all though looll they add to the humour of the show! Especially when everyone's trying to get away from the oil-wala prof cause of the oil smell ahahaha

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shockalot

Big smileBig smileBig smilejoke tha!
hahah i'm just trying to make a point saying we should ALLL respect each other's opinions hereee, nobodyy should call each other crazy for liking one jodi morE than the other!Embarrassed OF COURSE it's ok to like one jodi more and express your opinion, but no personal attacks, that's not cool!Embarrassed

Sooo...what's say....the profs have MORE CHEMISTRY NAA?WinkWinkLOL

And yet people are not allowed to post their feelings in a respectful manner either hereOuch....I am highly disappointed...Even if one expresses their opinions respectfully, they are told off....is it a crime to even make a statement saying that someone likes one couple more than the other?? Then what exactly is the point of a forum??? I am very disappointed at the way some people here are just jumping down the throats of any person who dares to even say for a second that they like Mayank-Nupur more than Samrat-Gunjan....what's the big deal???

shockalot

IF-Sizzlerz

shockalot

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
nureat01, i know how you feel but i guess that's one thing we can all work on and learn from each other :D How to compromisee and like both couples OR like one but talk to the "other side" haha
If it's a problem, then i say both couples fans should vow not to post in topics that hurt them, that'll mean less fights! :)

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shockalot

nureat01, i know how you feel but i guess that's one thing we can all work on and learn from each other :D How to compromisee and like both couples OR like one but talk to the "other side" haha
If it's a problem, then i say both couples fans should vow not to post in topics that hurt them, that'll mean less fights! :)

But what compromise exactly yaar?? All a person said in a post was that she liked MN more than SG....and such a hue and cry was created over thatConfused...Why??

The ironical thing is that I think SG are a nice enough couple as well, but I do prefer MN...so I do like both couples...but I am not allowed to say that I like one more??

Anyways, I don't mean to get into fights of any kind of at all...I'd rather stay away from all this....when unnecessary drama is created as was created in a post just now, it only succeeds in driving away members from this forum.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top