vijay thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Well I am just curious to know how many of us really Blog on the internet and what is the blog about?

For all those who are confused on what is a Blog check out : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blog

Do you know India-Forums.com also started as a Blog for Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin 😊. Hard to believe but thats true and earlier it used to be on http://www.bhatter.com/jassi/ and from there it took the shape of a Forum as big as this. 😊

BTW I also do blog but its not frequent and mostly about myself and use it as a way to keep my friends updated on the recent developments going at my end and what I aspire to do next. Nothing serious but to me its more like setting a goal and try to achieve it. Some are far fetched ones like getting my company Cyberax listed on Nasdaq. 😆 Though I have not updated it for a long time now but will be starting that again as there are so many things I want to share with my friends and family.

So would really be interested to know how many of our members are good with Blogging.

Cheers,
Vijay

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dark Love thumbnail
I would love to blog!!!

It's a great way to let out one's feelings, usually I have a lot to say and a blog will be pretty cool to keep friends updated on what's going on with me when I'm not as active and stuff....

I'm all for it!!
Edited by Dark Love - 15 years ago
Hmm maybe if i was famous who would read my blog lol
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I love blogging!Don't do it regularly but love doing it. I mostly blog when I am sad.

I actually read all of your blogs. I loved the jassi blog. It was so cute (maybe wrong choice of word) how the whole forum started. Thank you so much for the forum Vijay!!!😳 And god to all these wonderful people who keep this forum running.😳 It's like my 2nd home. No matter how busy a day gets I find few seconds to come back here!!!😭 Love this place!!!
Edited by Perfangel5655 - 15 years ago
vijay thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ektas_Angel

Hmm maybe if i was famous who would read my blog lol

Well you never know what you can become.😊

BTW the reason why I was asking was cause India-Forums.com is opening Blogging space for the Celebrities as this will give them a space to interact with their fans directly and also clear any rumours which keep coming out in the News Media when they want to.

So we are thinking that will it be a good idea to start for our members too. What do you suggest?

Cheers
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

That would be great.😳

This is a dumb question to ask but how would we know if the celeb is the real person or not?
vijay thumbnail
Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

That would be great.😳

This is a dumb question to ask but how would we know if the celeb is the real person or not?

Well thats a process and we are proving the celebrities an username and password individually so we know that its him/her only.

Some of the names are: Karan Singh Grover, Hiten Tezwani, Shraddha Nigam... and more. Will keep you all updated 😊

Cheers,
Vijay
Edited by vijay - 15 years ago
Originally posted by: vijay

Well you never know what you can become.😊

BTW the reason why I was asking was cause India-Forums.com is opening Blogging space for the Celebrities as this will give them a space to interact with their fans directly and also clear any rumours which keep coming out in the News Media when they want to.

So we are thinking that will it be a good idea to start for our members too. What do you suggest?

Cheers

Aww soo sweet thank you 😳

Yeh i think that is a really good idea since tv stars come here anyways sometimes they can blog as well and keep fans updated...as for members yeh would be interesting to read what your online friends been upto guess all around the word..i say you should do it vijay bhai 😛

Nina
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
TB does a good job of posting genuine news without adding mirch masala...so i definitely believe the celebs with be genuine...but then not everyone can write well so will they be writing themselves or conveying their thoughts to someone who will pen them down?
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijay

Well thats a process and we are proving the celebrities an username and password individually so we know that its him/her only.

Some of the names are: Karan Singh Grover, Hiten Tezwani, Shraddha Nigam... and more. Will keep you all updated 😊

Cheers,
Vijay

😳 That would definitely save us from all the fake celebs! I think it's a fabulous idea. You should definitely go for it.